Howdy, Folks!

News and updates about Transypoo! and the guy who draws it!

Postby Transypoo » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:41 pm

DUDE!

I totally updated my resume, or, like, y'know, I, like, fixed it up, an', like, sent it to, like, DC, 'cause, like, they're doing this, like, MMORPG thing, which I'm, like, not sure what is. But, like, I think it's, like Worlds of Warcraft, but with, like, DC superheros, so, like, I sent them, like, my resume, an' like, it said that, like, my resume would be added to the, like, Time-Warrner databace, so, like, any, like, Time-Warrner company, that, like, needs, like, an illustraitor could, like, look me up, an', like, give me a call, it's, like, SO totally RAD! OHMIGAWD!!!
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Re: Howdy, Folks!

Postby ShadeC4 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:28 pm

Transypoo wrote:Hiya!

Welcome to the transypoo.com boards! We are now active, so all you all who've been waiting in the wings, too scared to post in these virgin topics... well...uhh... :oops: I pr'lly shouldn't have gone in that direction....

THEIR DEFENCES ARE BROKEN!!! LET THE SLAUGHTER BEGIN!!!!! :twisted:

And you get mad at me for mentioning sexual stuff...? Ô_ó And then there's that "panties" thing from Nate...

Oh, wait... I get descriptive. Riiiiiiight... X3 Just ignore me. ^^; (Btw: You need a sweatdrop emoticon, too.)
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Previous

Return to The Transypoo Town Hall