Bob t-shirt

News and updates about Transypoo! and the guy who draws it!

Re: Bob t-shirt

Postby ShadeC4 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:23 pm

Y'know I'm actually quite irritated at MySoti right now... My payment's cleared yet it's been 3 weeks with no shirt arriving. I gotta check some dates, how long they said it might take & all... But, if it really has been over time, then I'm gonna have to contact them about it.

EDIT: Aaaand.... Their sit is down. Now that's suspicious.
It also has been a day over 3 weeks since the payment cleared... Checked my mail today since I went out ssooo.... Yeah. If their site gets back up then I'm gonna check how long it says for such things to take. Though I'm probably gonna still message them about this.

EDIT2: Yep... Googled them & there's quite a few people talking about how MySoti's SLOW on sending products out. It can easily take over a month... I'm gonna definitely have to e-mail them too apparently. Just to kick their butts in gear.
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Transypoo » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:27 am

Hurm... yeah I had been wondering about that myself... well, in the future, maybe I'll try another place...
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby ShadeC4 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:25 am

I don't like how it sounds like I was ragging on them. Was wanting to just inform & then my irritation got the better of me... You know how much I've wanted that shirt so of course it's bugging me more than just "they're late." ::\
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Transypoo » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:36 pm

Perfectly understandable.
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby Transypoo » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:14 am

Boy... uhh... these Bob shirts we don't have sure are great, yeah? Boy am I ever glad I went with Mysoti. What prompt service!

Actually, on their website they have a big "49 DAYS" thingy... I wonder what it means... I'll keep an eye on it.
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby ShadeC4 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:09 am

Well that's 2 1/2 to 3 months give or take... I ordered back on August 31st, the eCheck cleared a week after that. So ideally it should have been shipped then. I did e-mail the MySoti guy & this happened:

ShadeC4 wrote:Hello. Back on August 31st I ordered 1 of these shirts: http://www.mysoti.com/mysoti/designer/transypoo/product/983201/Transypoo--tshirt--Bob-hates-the-park
It has not arrived. My payment method was PayPal eCheck which takes 6 to 7 business days to clear. It cleared on time (September 10th, 2010). So I'm wondering where my shirt is. I have not received an e-mail and I have not received anything via regular mail. I have not received any sort of notification. This is a shirt I have been wanting a very long time for as the person who submitted it can attest.

It has been over 28 days from both the date of order and the date of payment cleared. I live in Canada where it should take 2 weeks at most for items from the US to be received. I'm hoping this can be resolved with you sending me my shirt.

Sincerely;
-ShadeC4

Steve wrote:Hi ShadeC4,

I am afraid that I cannot offer any more information than that which was included within our automated reply to your last mail - or on our blog (http://blog.mysoti.com) or within our Twitter (@MySoti) or Facebook pages (http://www.facebook.com/MySoti/).

We are working through all orders as fast as we can - but if you would like a refund I understand completely?

My sincere apologies for the delays,

Steve

ShadeC4 wrote:No, I'm willing to give a lot of leeway... I'd rather have the shirt than a refund anyways. Even if it takes a while. Oh and here's the order number which I got from using the "query order" button: ref: -deleted reference number since it doesn't need to be public-
I don't know what part of it you need so I just pasted the whole thing. I also didn't realize there was a "query order" button on the order page. Though it oddly doesn't input an e-mail address to send to...

Regardless, yes I am willing to wait longer. I'll probably give it another month before e-mailing you again.

-ShadeC4

Steve wrote:Hi Rikku,

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Apologies again for the issues,

Steve

Steve wrote:Hi Rikku,

I am afraid that I cannot offer any more information than that which was included within our automated reply to your last mail - or on our blog (http://blog.mysoti.com) or within our Twitter (@MySoti) or Facebook pages (http://www.facebook.com/MySoti/).

We are working through all orders as fast as we can - but if you would like a refund I understand completely?

My sincere apologies for the delays,

Steve

That last message was sent without me ever having replied thus why there's 2 from him at the end. I've been meaning to ask for a refund but my lazy butt syndrome has been getting in the way of that. :glanceright:
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby ShadeC4 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:23 pm

http://blog.mysoti.com/day/2010/12/29/
The short of it is they apparently have a much faster printer that will hopefully get them to send shirts off faster. So they're hoping to finally get all the outstanding orders from 2010 done & off.

I'm skeptical but also hopeful... I think I'm gonna wait on this (again & intentionally instead of it just being because I'm lazy), see how it pans out.
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Transypoo » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:56 pm

Indeed. It think they're a small company that go in over their heads as always happens with small, successful, internet companies.
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby ShadeC4 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:57 am

Transypoo wrote:Indeed. It think they're a small company that go in over their heads as always happens with small, successful, internet companies.

Yeah, that's apparently what happened. From what I've read around it's basically just 1 guy doing it alone. I do think he has some people to help him but not many.
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby ShadeC4 » Wed May 04, 2011 12:23 am

I've e-mailed MySoti for a refund. It's been over half a year, I've had a legal name change, I've moved, the issues they have are just too many & I could use the money.

So many complications that just make getting a refund the easier & better way to go. :-_-: I'd rather have the shirt but yeah.
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Transypoo » Wed May 04, 2011 1:08 am

:-_-: :;: I'm sorry for that...
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby ShadeC4 » Wed May 04, 2011 9:27 am

Why? O_o: You're not part of the company who failed. You're not part of the various things going on in my life. So why apologize for something you had nothing to do with?
Yeah, you did pick them, but you didn't know it would be *this* bad. Personally I don't get how they manage to keep going. I'd think they would've lost all their customers by now.
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Transypoo » Mon May 23, 2011 11:26 am

I'm sorry you had the experience with out it being my fault.

I would like to quote Shinji Ikari when told he apologizes too much. "I'm sorry."
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby ShadeC4 » Mon May 23, 2011 7:54 pm

ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Previous

Return to The Transypoo Town Hall