Another TFDoc thread!! (not really)

A place to discuss anything you wish, within reason of course.

Another TFDoc thread!! (not really)

Postby ShadeC4 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:37 am

Doc... If you've been praying for me... I think it's working. :glanceright:

Keep it up, if you are. D: If you aren't... Keep doing that then. :smile:
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby TFDoc » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:53 pm

I have been. I just stopped telling you because I thought it was creeping you out. Which is understandable. Some wierd old guy hanging out on the internet, trying to befriend young TransFormers fans under the guise of reverencial concern. Eeeew! That IS creepy!
:laughing:

Seriously though, I've kept you in my prayers. And if something good is happening for you, I can't say for sure that it helped, but I expect it didn't hurt any. Positive energy is, after all, positive energy.

So, I'll keep it up. Even better with your permission, which I don't recall ever having before.

And thanks, Shade, I enjoy that ministerial feeling and I just got my tank filled. I'll be heading for my gig tonight with a little lighter heart.

:closed: - <I'll call that my prayer sign, even though I generally pray with my eyes open.

This..., is The Dociverse. The place where all things small are larger than life. It had it's spontaneous beginings in the depths of time with The Micromaster Race Car Patrol. It grew quickly, and continues to expand, even as you read this.

TFDoc
TFDoc
Warlord of the Keepers of Souls

Postby ShadeC4 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:25 pm

Awesome. :3 And, yeh, positive is positive. ^.^ Energy is not inherently good or evil, after all. :3
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Skids » Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:45 am

I have been. I just stopped telling you because I thought it was creeping you out. Which is understandable. Some wierd old guy hanging out on the internet, trying to befriend young TransFormers fans under the guise of reverencial concern. Eeeew! That IS creepy!

You might even say he's praying on younger fans!

(Goes to hell)

Anyway, Shade, glad to hear! Things are going so much better for me, I can see progress, too...I was really scraping the bottom around when I first posted on your forum in 2007, and the support of you and everyone with my photos and on DA really helped me start to claw my way back to normalcy. Just being able to TALK about what I was going through to someone without having a lot of judgements thrown at me helped massively. Thanks for providing that environment.
Skids
You are my friend, aren't you?

Postby ShadeC4 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:53 am

Nobodies understand without needing a reason why. :3

Jeeze, I haven't been back there since I basically had to reinstall my OS twice... O_o::;:
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby TFDoc » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:37 am

Shade wrote:Awesome. :3 And, yeh, positive is positive. ^.^ Energy is not inherently good or evil, after all. :3

That's the fact. We all get a share of the energy, it's how we use it for others and ourselves that turns it either way. Call it universal energy, human spirit or the presence of God, I always feel that when I help someone in any way, my personal level increases along with theirs.

I wear Myrtlewood.
This..., is The Dociverse. The place where all things small are larger than life. It had it's spontaneous beginings in the depths of time with The Micromaster Race Car Patrol. It grew quickly, and continues to expand, even as you read this.

TFDoc
TFDoc

Postby TFDoc » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:42 am

Skiddums wrote:

You might even say he's praying on younger fans!

(Goes to hell)

:laughing:

:closed: <A prayer for Skiddums' soul, after that remark! :laughing:

TFDoc
TFDoc

Postby TFDoc » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:05 am

Skiddums wrote:

Anyway, Shade, glad to hear! Things are going so much better for me, I can see progress, too...I was really scraping the bottom around when I first posted on your forum in 2007, and the support of you and everyone with my photos and on DA really helped me start to claw my way back to normalcy. Just being able to TALK about what I was going through to someone without having a lot of judgements thrown at me helped massively. Thanks for providing that environment.

That's great to hear. You never know where help will come from. And I do love to hear people count their blessings. Sometimes folks loose track of the appreciation they should have of the good things that do happen, even in the toughest lives.

Strength to all of us survivers of what life can deal you. Like anyone, I have problems, issues and fears, and I've suffered horribly crushing loss, but every day I find a reason why, instead of why not. And most imes I can be found with a smile on my face.

And I have to say again that I am warmed to believe that in some small way Shade has allowed me to become her minister, as was my goal some time back. I have been high as a kite on that for the last two days.

:closed:

TFDoc
TFDoc

Postby ShadeC4 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:36 am

Run with it... Not like it's every day I praise you. ;p

Now, as for appraising you... Hmm... What's his value today... *checks*
*gonna wait for price to be higher yet before selling him*

... :tongue:
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Skids » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:38 am

Well, I think we destroyed all the Doc clones...so his value should be assured.

To eBay with you!
Skids

Postby ShadeC4 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:20 am

Bidding starts at USD $90. :smile:

... Though, the other 1 still lurks...

:glanceright:
:glanceleft:
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Transypoo » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:38 pm

:oops: He's still out there! :snh: Some where! :dazed2: Waiting to strike! :zombie: Too late.
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby Skids » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:05 pm

Stalk him...TEAR HIM APART...destroy...the MATRIX...
Skids

Postby TFDoc » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:16 pm

Transypoo wrote::oops: He's still out there! :snh: Some where! :dazed2: Waiting to strike! :zombie: Too late.

Last I heard he kicked the crap out some Mongol bikers in The Sand Dollar and nobody has seen him since. There are a lot of holes in the desert.

TFDoc
TFDoc

Postby ShadeC4 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:06 pm

So... He's hanging out with Osama? :O:
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Next

Return to The Public Forum