Bots, Occupado y Interestada.

A place to discuss anything you wish, within reason of course.

Postby ShadeC4 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:49 pm

So who's Al.I? Any relation to A.I.? Possibly T-AI from R.i.D.? O_o:
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby ShadeC4 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:11 am

So we recently encountered a spambot on TFCog that was actually smart. The only thing that gave it away as a spambot is it isn't aware of the topic of what thread it's posting in. It also doesn't seem to know how to create new threads...

Anyways, my point is that spambots are actually getting a lot smarter. People have already got them posting topical posts and such... (Yeah, that spambot didn't actually spam any particular thing, it just kept posting in the wrong threads. O_o::;: ) So just be aware... Though I'd love it if one were here, as it could add even more randomness to the sheer randomness that is this forum. :laughing:
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Skids » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:49 pm

Newest member: canablezskinfreak
Skids
You are my friend, aren't you?

Postby Skids » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:20 pm

This was sent to my work email!

Hello My Dear ,
I am Mary Freeman. from Liberia, my late father Mr Morris Freeman was killed during the on going war in Liberia.
On one cold evening when we were relaxing in our house in Hebel town in Liberia, the rabels entered my father house and went straight to his room shot him on his leg as he was trying to escape through the fence of the house. Befor they turn to me and my sister and forced us to rape after they began to trace my father.
My father was rushed to the government hospital for treatment, it was there he now disclose to me that because he was the head of the Finance Department of FierStone Rubber Plantation at this hour he decide to tell me where he deposited some money in ecowas dilpomatic security company.
Is Only me and his lawyer know where this money was kept, please your urgent responses is highly needed.
All i need is for you to help me to transfer this money and to come over there to meet you for business planning if you still insisted. please contact me direct to my box

Mary Freeman
Skids

Postby Transypoo » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:57 pm

Wow that's horrible! It's sounds legit, you'd better send your social security number, bank account, and a copy of you birth certificate right away!
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby Skids » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:24 am

Befor they turn to me and my sister and forced us to rape after they began to trace my father.

So...they raped them? They forced them to rape? Isn't that redundant? Doesn't the word "rape" connote use of force in the first place?

This clearly needs some punctuation:

Before they turned to me and my sister, and forced us to rape, afte rthey began to trace, my father.

They made them rape their father! That's terrible!

And "rabals"? I guess those are rebel rabble...?

All i need is for you to help me to transfer this money and to come over there to meet you for business planning if you still insisted. please contact me direct to my box

This is all rather vague. Where is this "there" that I need to come over to. And where is this "box"? I suppose it's "there".
if you still insisted

Hey, I never--oh, probably means *interested*.
Skids

Postby Transypoo » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:11 pm

Maybe they forced the sisters to rape each other? That's what it sounded like to me, then they continued after the father, but taking into account how long it would take to get them to rape each other, he'd've been long gone by then...

I took it as "All I need is for you to help me transfer this unspecified amount money in to your account, and if you insisted, I can come over there to meet you for business planing."

That's what I think is being tryed to said.
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby Skids » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:38 pm

Newest member:

hoodummarbono

Why, yes, hoodumm ARE bono! Everybody knows that!
Skids

Re: Bots, Occupado y Interestada.

Postby Transypoo » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:13 pm

HOLY CRIPES! I CAN DELETE BOTS! I just did 500 at once! :happy4: :happy4: :happy4: :happy4: :happy4: :happy4: :happy4: :happy4: :happy4: :happy4: :happy4: :happy4: :happy4: :happy4: :happy4:

I just did 2000 at once! EE!
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby Skids » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:52 am

Murderer!!!!!!!
Skids

Postby ShadeC4 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:15 pm

Not just murder, but mass murderer. :smile:
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Transypoo » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:36 pm

:Viral: Genocide.
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby ShadeC4 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:06 am

"Kill 'em all & let a Norse God sort 'em out!!"
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby ShadeC4 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:53 am

Figured this was an appropriate topic. It's something I only *just* realized to do even though it's about something that happened a couple weeks ago. :glanceright: :;:

Anyways... My e-mail apparently got hijacked by a spambot for a bit back there. So, if you got an e-mail from me within the past month, that... Wasn't me. I only know of having Bob's address on my list so no non-fictional people from here should have a random e-mail from me but you might wanna check her e-mail, Mutate.

I have my address back under my control now but that was annoying. There's so many legal things in there (i.e. my recipts from PayPal). I would've hated to not have those... They're kinda important. >_>; Though I really ought to get rid of several older ones... I got a list of things to do going for when my PC works again at least.
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Transypoo » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:38 am

Ouch, that sucks. It happened to me once. Also once someone/thing lgged into my AIM account and added like three hundred people.

I'll check Bob's email as soon as I get home. (At my dad's currently.)
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

PreviousNext

Return to The Public Forum