[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
The Playhouse! • View topic - Oh hai

Oh hai

Tell us a little bit about you!

Postby NamiTheUntamed » Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:43 pm

NamiTheUntamed
The Hunter

Postby ShadeC4 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:45 pm

ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Transypoo » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:51 pm

There! One big happy family! Picture time everyone, gather round!SKIDS! STOP MAKING FACES! ... Oh, that's me... TFDoc! put your pants back on! Beastbot, wipe that chocolate off your face! Skids, stop crying! Shade stop jabing that fork into Skids! TFDoc, for the love of Mike if you don't put your pats back on! Good boy. Matrix, gameboy OFF mister! SHADE STOP POKING SKIDS WITH THE KNIFE! BEASTBOT,SO HELP ME, IF YOU DON'T WIPE THAT CHOCOLATE OFF YOUR FACE! NAMI! Where's Nami? GET IN HERE! EVERY ONE SMILE! I SAID SMILE!

smiiile!

Keep smiling!

Ahhh-

aahhh-

CHOOOOOOOO!
*CLICK*
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby NamiTheUntamed » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:14 pm

NamiTheUntamed
The Hunter

Postby Skids » Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:51 am

Skids
You are my friend, aren't you?

Postby ShadeC4 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:52 am

ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Transypoo » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:53 pm

I might... if I have th' time...
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby Clover-Elf » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:17 am

If givin' up's the point of bein' grown, I'd rather make-believe!
Clover-Elf
The Wanderer

Postby ShadeC4 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:25 am

ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby TFDoc » Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:46 am

This..., is The Dociverse. The place where all things small are larger than life. It had it's spontaneous beginings in the depths of time with The Micromaster Race Car Patrol. It grew quickly, and continues to expand, even as you read this.

TFDoc
TFDoc
Warlord of the Keepers of Souls

Postby NamiTheUntamed » Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:55 am

NamiTheUntamed
The Hunter

Postby TFDoc » Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:11 am

Yeah, Donna has been OK for a long time, now. That incident also woke up her parents and sister and they've all been pretty happy together since, thank God. :closed:

And when I say redneck, it's not a negative. Most of my best friends are loggers. Small town working people are good people, they're mostly just products of the lives that have been handed down to them. At 17(1976) I became a traveling entertainer and seen most of North America and was exposed to every kind of person in the process. I know lots of guys who haven't hardly been out of our county since high school sports trips, different lives.
This..., is The Dociverse. The place where all things small are larger than life. It had it's spontaneous beginings in the depths of time with The Micromaster Race Car Patrol. It grew quickly, and continues to expand, even as you read this.

TFDoc
TFDoc
Warlord of the Keepers of Souls

Postby ShadeC4 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:38 pm

ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby NamiTheUntamed » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:24 am

NamiTheUntamed
The Hunter

Postby ShadeC4 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:46 am

ImageImage