Hello, I am Helen!. And even though this my first post here

Tell us a little bit about you!

Postby Skids » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:55 am

Well, well, welcome to our forums! Usually this kind of thing goes in the "Welcome" forum but hell, we just started here ourselves, so we'll let it slide...unless I can figure out how to actually move the topic. You'd have no idea the trouble we went through just trying to figure out how to set up this site, so don't sweat the rules. Hey Beastbot, how do you move topics? You're in charge, right? ^_^ RIIIIIIGHT?
Skids
You are my friend, aren't you?

Postby Beastbot » Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:07 am

I'm in charge, but I don't do the footwork, Minion. That's your job.
Last updated July 14th
Current Transformers Total: 4,192
Beastbot
Slimy yet Satisfying

Postby Skids » Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:32 pm

My, my, someone's certainly throwing his weight around! The seat of power is a comfortable one, I suppose. (I would know...considering that until the advent of this board, *I* ruled supreme. Although I suppose I *did* come to power only because I capitalized upon the lack of a forum when the EZBoard got nuked by hackers, so my reign, because of its suspect origins, was perhaps destined to be a...limited one. At least now I don't have to worry about coups every five minutes. I can go to plotting th--er, I mean, all hail Transyp-I mean, Beastbot! ^_^0)

Anyhoo, wanna bet on/against whether this person posts again or disappears into oblivion like everyone besides us four who's ever joined? Better yet, we shall wager our very SOOOOUUUUULSSSSS!!! Or at least you will. I'm puttin' down 5 cents. There. I put it down. Seeee it? Bet you wanna pick it up, don't you? So nice and shiny. ...Well, you do know you caaaaaan...BUT IT SHALL COST YOU YOUR SOUL!!!

Anyhoo, Mutate should be back tomorrow or the day after, so considering the place hasn't been wiped off the face of the Internet in an apocalyptic conflagration of End-Timeyness...you done good, Beasty boy.
Skids

Postby Transypoo » Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:05 pm

There, moved. An' it only took two days. Ah, it feels nice to do things like that an' not have Skids do them for me.

Well, I could be wrong, but I think that might be a bot, and not a member.

..But then again she DOES clame to be from a foragen land filled with other languages.

Point 1. "I for a long time on this forum www.transypoo.com I'm not sure if this should go here or in the GENERAL DISCUSS section, "

One, WE haven't even been on this forum for a long time. So how could SHE, unless she figures that internet time is faster, you know, you can go to fifteen boards, or how you say that a webcomic you read was "really old" Or "I havent read it in a long time" but it's only been three days? Then... Uhh... we don't have a "GENERAL DISCUSS section."

2. She loved our "News" topic? And "In my opinion it would be a lot better to get some fact into our STUFF. " ...Well, it SOUNDS like she's been reading our stuff, but, "get some fact?" What kinda facts? Like the fact that Michale Bay is making a movie about transformers? Look, possible lady, my three reporter and top notch. I don't even have to look for news any where else. I just come here.

That's right suckas, this has been a elaborite ruse to make you get news for me! WHAHAHAHAHAKAHAHAHUHUHUHUKUKUKUKUKU ku ku ku.

But the final straw is this: "Hello, I am Helen!. And even though this my first post here" The title of the topic. it's earaly similar to "Hello, I am Helen!.
And even though this my first post here" The first line. It's almost like putting "reply" as the title of you responce. Right Matrix?

So, now Helen V. Beden, if that *is* infact your real name, Hi, and WELCOME TO Transypoo.com! We sure are glad to have you and hope you come back again and again! HA HA!

The Bathrooms have been cleand dayly for the last week, and theres Pizza in the fridg! (Oh, and by the way, THIS is the proper topic to post in for welcomes!) An' if you are a long time reader or ... Transypoo.com, then you won't mind the deconstruction of your post and my ranting about you not being a real person. Ha ha, it was our mistake, we were just trying to deturmin if you were a real person or a robot from the future sent here to kill me before I had a chance to unleash my army of darness into the world.

Because I'm totally NOT going to do anything like that... HA HA! What I mean to say is... uhh... don't look behind the certan, by all means, I'm totally not back the controlling anything. ^_^0 Any ways, uhh.... HEY SKIDS! GET BACK TO WORK! THE TILES AREN'T BLINDING ME YET!!!
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby Transypoo » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:35 am

Alright, I dunno if any ove... of you were paying attention but Helen's post was being edited to have more and more ads in it, so I deleted it and banned her. I also banned her ICQ... or whatever number.

So take THAT Skynet!
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby Skids » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:28 pm

...What the HelenVBeden do you think you're talking about?!

Come to think of it, we haven't seen old Helen around lately, have we? Shame, I felt we really had a strong future in bankruptcy together...
Skids

Return to Welcome!