[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
The Playhouse! • View topic - Official Playhouse Members List

Official Playhouse Members List

Tell us a little bit about you!

Official Playhouse Members List

Postby TFDoc » Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:56 am

Alright, THAT'S IT!

That's all I can stands and I can't stands n'more!

Just how damn many members are there, anyway? 23? 56? 83? 45? 88? 123? 98? 93? 66? 2? 6? 3? 294?

And where are those names coming from?

Every time I come here there are more or less members than the time before.

I get real nervous when I think something fishy is going on.

Is something rotten in the State of Denmark?

Is it some kind of scam?

Some kind of cult?

Are you trying to hypnotize me and turn my brain to mush and then turn me into a zombie so I will EAT MY OWN MUSHY BRAIN?

Do you want my credit card numbers? Family secrets? Compromising photos?

Are you shredding my documents?

Give me a straight answer and I might not have my people launch a full scale investigation into you, you're boy, you're little Taco Bell dog and this whole operation you got goin' here!

I mean it.
This..., is The Dociverse. The place where all things small are larger than life. It had it's spontaneous beginings in the depths of time with The Micromaster Race Car Patrol. It grew quickly, and continues to expand, even as you read this.

TFDoc
TFDoc
Warlord of the Keepers of Souls

Postby Transypoo » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:33 am

Yes, to everything you just said. :evil2:

No, you see, my good Doctor, we have an unfortunate problem with "bots." They join like regular members, but if we were to let them post the playhouse would be over run with advertising, so we delete them. But Skids and I don't want to do it every day so we sometimes let them build up.

Our current member list is only about a dozen. Here, I'll list 'em!

Beastbot
Bleed-affinity
Clover-Elf
Dinosaursr.
Illi
Matrix3
Muffinthug
Shade
Skiddums
TFDoc
Transypoo

Now granted some of them are "One post wonders" and others are more lurky, but those are our real members, who are human... mostly.

And so I have answered your question. Good blah blah, to you.
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby TFDoc » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:22 pm

Wow.

That makes me feel.., kinda.., special.
This..., is The Dociverse. The place where all things small are larger than life. It had it's spontaneous beginings in the depths of time with The Micromaster Race Car Patrol. It grew quickly, and continues to expand, even as you read this.

TFDoc
TFDoc

Postby Skids » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:31 pm

What, you mean you haven't drunk the Kool-Aid yet...? :happy4:

...well, technically, sorry, we're out of Kool-Aid, so you'll have to settle for mind-controlling, individuality-destroying Hi-C. Or Sunny D. Your choice.
Skids
You are my friend, aren't you?

Postby ShadeC4 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:39 am

ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Skids » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:12 pm

DO THE DEW...OR DIE

...they really need an ad campaign like that. Featuring Dispensor.
Skids

Postby Transypoo » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:12 pm

Yet another product cashing in on the "Hillbilly" craze of the 50's.
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby ShadeC4 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:42 am

Acey just confused me. O_o; I thought this was the word association thread for a while there. x.x
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Skids » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:31 pm

Skids

Postby Transypoo » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:36 pm

Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby ShadeC4 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:15 pm

ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby TFDoc » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:25 am

TFDoc
TFDoc

Postby TFDoc » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:43 am

TFDoc
TFDoc

Postby TFDoc » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:46 am

TFDoc
TFDoc

Postby Skids » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:15 am

Yes, to commemorate the passing of Hollywood legend and civil rights campaigner Charlton Heston at the ripe old age of 84, we will be turning 84 members into Soylent green every day for a week! Starting with those damned dirty apes! I think Moses is in there too.

Also, Heston-autographed complimentary M-16's will be handed out.*

*May or may not be Heston's actual signature
Skids

Next

Return to Welcome!