2008 Doc-Con Exclusive Set, it's Micro Military Maddness!

Show off your art and the art of others!

Postby Time Lord » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:30 pm

:cool: (Sorry, couldn't resist!) That's some of my favorite anime fighting scenes in one go, thanks (especially the Cowboy Bebop bits).
Timey's YouTube page!

Timey's thought of the Day: Transypoo fixed my sig? And put words in my mouth? Scandalous!
Time Lord
Master of the Hunters

Postby Transypoo » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:31 pm

Bebop ROCKS!
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby Time Lord » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:38 pm

Sure does. Got all the episodes off the telly (Marathons rule!) and got the movie on DVD. Shame Spike $%^ (Censored for those who don't know) but all the best shows die young.
Timey's YouTube page!

Timey's thought of the Day: Transypoo fixed my sig? And put words in my mouth? Scandalous!
Time Lord
Master of the Hunters

Postby Transypoo » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:48 pm

Yeah... although he DID survive worse before... so who knows...
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby TFDoc » Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:33 pm

:cool:
This..., is The Dociverse. The place where all things small are larger than life. It had it's spontaneous beginings in the depths of time with The Micromaster Race Car Patrol. It grew quickly, and continues to expand, even as you read this.

TFDoc
TFDoc
Warlord of the Keepers of Souls

Postby ShadeC4 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:48 pm

ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby TFDoc » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:38 pm

"As the centuries slowly and painfully ground past, the malice and megalomania of Megatron grew in proportion to the expansion of the war."
This..., is The Dociverse. The place where all things small are larger than life. It had it's spontaneous beginings in the depths of time with The Micromaster Race Car Patrol. It grew quickly, and continues to expand, even as you read this.

TFDoc
TFDoc

Postby ShadeC4 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:39 am

Yeah, I remember that line from your fanfic. Reminds me I gotta get reading that again...
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby TFDoc » Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:41 pm

It's updated and has had another attempted edit, but lately I have been having second thoughts about some major story points. I wonder if I'll ever finish my "short story".

TFDoc
TFDoc

Postby ShadeC4 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:52 am

Sometimes, the best ones have no ending. All the more power to you, Sir Docimus. :smile:
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby TFDoc » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:32 pm

Thanks, Shade.

It seems that the way I have steered the story, it would have to be at least as long again as it is now, to come to any kind of ending, even a wide-open for the next part ending.

But, I guess Balantine Books will give me a little more time, considering the advance they gave me was only $100,000.

TFDoc
TFDoc

Postby ShadeC4 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:53 pm

Book...? I don't get the reference. :confused:
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby TFDoc » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:17 am

It's a thing with pages between covers, usually containing some kind of story or information.

We're going to have to get you a library card.

:laughing: Just kidding, Shadesie. Don't kill me, I'm too old to die young, and too young to die now.

TFDoc
TFDoc

Postby ShadeC4 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:05 am

... I'm just walking away. Right now, you're just a crazy person speaking nonsense. :glanceright: '
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby TFDoc » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:09 am

That's OK, I'm well versed at following people and continuing my inane babble, no matter how fast they move.

And you know damn well, that you can't help but listen.

TFDoc
TFDoc

PreviousNext

Return to The Gallery