(Nearly) ALL TEH PREDACONS

Show off your art and the art of others!

(Nearly) ALL TEH PREDACONS

Postby Beastbot » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:24 pm

I've put off doing this for a while because I wanted to see if the gray & gold variant of deluxe Windrazor would ever show up on eBay, but alas it looks like that is not to be. I also never got the CybertronCon version of proto-Predaking (I'm not spending all that money for a Japanese-convention exclusive that comes with an identical Shockwave & lab container to the one I already have, with the only difference being the color of Predaking's transparent plastic).

Excluding those two, here's my promised group shot of all the Aligned-universe Predacons in their true forms! (If you look closely, you can see that traitor Divebomb's pieces scattered amongst the Predacons as well.)

http://beastbot.homestead.com/files/allpreds.jpg

...And of course, as soon as I took the picture and put all my Preds back on their shelves again I realized I forgot to include Construct-Bot Predaking in the above picture. So poop.

SO every Aligned-universe Predacon except Cybertroncon Predaking, gray/gold variant deluxe Windrazor, AND Construct-Bot Predaking are in the above picture.
Last updated July 14th
Current Transformers Total: 4,192
Beastbot
Slimy yet Satisfying

Re: (Nearly) ALL TEH PREDACONS

Postby Transypoo » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:34 pm

Very nice. Yes.
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Return to The Gallery