Photo Topic Mark II

Show off your art and the art of others!

Postby Skids » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:52 pm

My first purchase from an Ebay.Ca store that sells vintage complete Transformers (Thanks to Shade for the link) arrived! First of many future purchases, I'm sure.
Skids
You are my friend, aren't you?

Postby Skids » Wed May 09, 2007 11:13 pm

Heyyyy, remember when I was never in stores and you didn't find me? Good times, good times...

One of the few things I bought from Brian Fun and his Savage Productions' Club Store.
Skids

Postby Skids » Fri May 11, 2007 10:35 pm

The DENTIST will see you now...
Skids

Postby Skids » Sat May 12, 2007 10:26 am

Skids

Postby Transypoo » Sat May 12, 2007 4:57 pm

Humm... I'm not sure if those glasses quite work with your new look... But if you changed them, *gasp* you could be cool! Not that you aren’t cool NOW, but you could be coolER if you changed them, not that there's anything necessarily wrong with the glasses you have now, that is to say that the glasses you have now if fine, but if you suddenly had the urge to change them that would be good too, it's just that you've changed styles, what with the spiky hair and the jacket, your glasses aren’t quite right with them, not that there's anything wrong with them it's just that the two don't quite mesh 100% exactly. But that doesn't mean that you don't look good now, if you see what I mean. Oh! I wasn't making fun of the fact that you need glasses by saying "you see" You see that some of my best friends need glasses, even thought I can't think of any right now, but I know I have friends with glasses! I least I think I do, it's just that it's hard to tell what with the contacts an' all. OH! I'm not suggesting that you get contacts or anything, I was just saying that I think some of my friends have them. Heh heh. So, some people had contacts and others don't I don't know why some do and others don't, I guess it's personal preference.

What were we talking about?
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby Skids » Sat May 12, 2007 6:40 pm

*What-ever* Anyway, I'm proud to admit that in many ways, there's something "Not quite right" about me. It's my thing. ^_^ I'm the biggest mass of contradictions and hypocrisies around, and damned proud of it, boy.

Nah, I think it's a great look. I friggin' love these glasses. I shall always honor my geekdom; we must balance the "cool" and the "geek" or otherwise we become mere pretenders, hiding our inherent geekiness behind a veneer of social aptitude.

Besides, I'm not as young and lively as I used to be emotionally (In other words, I can't pretend to be by looking "hip" nor do I care to), and what's more, have absolutely no use for pretension (Which is what I consider intentionally trying to look "cool" to be. Any time I've done anything "cool," I've stumbled onto it by accident.) Then again, I worry about a lot of things being pretentious...like, I don't feel entirely comfortable calling MYSELF a "writer" or a "photographer"; I think it presumes too much. Until you hit it big, you're just a guy who writes stuff and takes pictures.

Anyhoo, I'm not over the hill yet physically (Although I do have a bad back), but in terms of my personality, I'm, like, OLLLLD, man. Can't tell you how many women I've driven away with my oldness. (It seems women want exciting, vibrant physically mature men, but they don't want guys in their mid-20s who seem like they're pushing 40...or 70, as my mom accuses me of, sometimes. ^_^

But really, doing well with women is not a matter of how you look, as long you're not, like, hideous or something. I find that what succeeds is having the ability to talk to virtually anybody, and be completely honest with them. Honesty might shock people at first, but then it puts them at ease. (Or so my theory goes.)

Besides, the only reason I'm wearing my hair like this is because I'm too lazy to take care of it in any way other than brushing it straight back, and my head gets cold if it's worn buzzed. Like I said, it looks cool, but by complete accident. And I love deflating peoples' impressions of me by revealing this stuff. Heh. Also, I have glasses because contacts are too much trouble; having to stick the damned things in your eyes all the time. Bleh...
Skids

Postby Transypoo » Sat May 12, 2007 7:12 pm

Yes, yes, yes. As you have figured by now I was mearly streching my Skidplates ranting abilities. But that is becide the point,hey, remember that time when Prime an' I were paling around? No? Oh, right, it was today...
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Ah, baiting me again, were you? Excellent.

Postby Skids » Sat May 12, 2007 7:22 pm

...Can't...breathe...laughing...too...hard....
Skids

Postby Skids » Tue May 15, 2007 11:54 pm

GO! Primeforce!
Skids

Postby Skids » Sat May 19, 2007 9:38 pm

Skids

Postby Skids » Sun May 20, 2007 6:23 pm

I thought it'd be a good time to repost the Classics Megatron manifesto:
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b272/ ... gatron.flv
Skids

Postby Skids » Sat May 26, 2007 11:31 pm

RUBZ PLZ K THNX

I will give you a new body, and new troops to command...

Skids

Postby Skids » Thu May 31, 2007 6:34 pm

Sweet JESUS, these guys ROOOOOOOOCCCCCCKKKKK!!!

Skids

Postby Skids » Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:06 pm

To quote the movie, "You drive, I'll shoot!"

Gorgeous Arcee; the silver and blue is simply beautiful. If you're on the fence about this one, folks, I recommend grabbing it, since they had far fewer than they did Signal Flares or Hardtops.

Speaking of which: Perfect redeco for Sniper/Fanboy Hardtop. Safety Stripes always win. The S7 Key is tres cool; and hey, I just noticed the Sector 7 logo is the Allspark Cube!

Starscream is here, and he wants desperately to hurt you.

Wreckage is totally a ninja:
Skids

Postby Transypoo » Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:51 pm

Jeez Skids leave some for th' kids!

"Starcream, want, crush, you head."

"Con-sarn-it You paint chippin' little gearstrippers. This is the last rod."
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

PreviousNext

Return to The Gallery