The Collection of Nemesis Scourge

Show off your art and the art of others!

Postby Nemesis Scourge » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:29 pm

Not at the moment I'm not. Would you say it's a series worth taking a look at then?
Image Image
Nemesis Scourge
Master of Shadows

Postby ShadeC4 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:44 pm

Uhh... Not really. :smile::;: It's different in what goes on... But it's really another "kiddy clone." Depends on what you personally like, really.

A friend of mine mentioned to me she was reading and watching it (it's both a manga and an anime as all "kiddy clones" are), so I hopped over to the Wiki page, read the plot and got interested. It's been interesting so far, but not something I watch with much attention... (The stories are rather easy to follow and such, and you can even figure out what's going on for the most part without any translations.)

It's currently airing in Japan only, iirc, so the only English versions are in subs that come out (and episode 10 has been around in raw format for a while now, but I have yet to see a sub arise).

Like it, don't like it. Watch it, don't watch it. It's not a "must watch," imo... But it is good to see a female character be a hentai and get the nosebleeds and all for once, instead of it always being male characters. :X3::;:
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Nemesis Scourge » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:42 am

You pretty much sold it to me with that last part alone.
Image Image
Nemesis Scourge
Master of Shadows

Postby ShadeC4 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:14 pm

Ha ha. :laughing: Yeah... I think that's its major selling point: The fact the girl is the perv this time around, instead of the guy. And she's a perv towards other girls. So it's sorta total fanservice... :smile::;:

But, yeah. Hope you enjoy it. :3
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Previous

Return to The Gallery