[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
The Playhouse! • View topic - My characters n' stuff

My characters n' stuff

Show off your art and the art of others!

My characters n' stuff

Postby NamiTheUntamed » Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:38 pm

So yeah, I'm not that great at drawing, but I wanted to post some things anyway for a werewolf story I'm working on :P

First thing...characters wheeee. I only drew sheets for the main ones, but they took a long time, especially the werewolf ones where I had to draw multiple forms for each :P I included profiles in their descriptions...

next...my werewolves aren't just your run of the mill ones, I made their own rules/backstory etc for them and everything, which is why I wrote this:

So, I fully welcome constructive criticism on anything here xD thank you if you looked~

NamiTheUntamed
The Hunter

Postby ShadeC4 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:41 pm

YUS!! Yaoi ftw. o-o;

@ the walkthrough: Bahh... Short... Attention span........ Fail to read... x.x

Serreh, I used to read lots... But I lost my attention span for it long ago. :smile::;: It'd have to interest me enough, and, since I'm a mecha-sexual... *cough* :glanceright::;:

Anyways, outside of all that, I read all the bios and details of charas. Really liked what I read. :3 And, while I would agree that your drawing skills aren't mainstream good, I do admit you have your own flare going on. Only issue I see is poses. Only very few of the drawings seemed to be "flat." However, most of them are far from that. You're better at drawing than you give yourself credit for.

Great stuff all around, just not in my personal vein of tastes. :laughing: :smile:

On a side note, me being me, I started thinking of what my own fan chara would be like even in just a basic setting of your tale... Wouldn't work. :P Though she may have a human appearance at times, that's merely a pretender shell. She's actually an approximate 18 meter (59 feet) tall sentient robotic lifeform with capability to transform into a fighter jet. :laughing::;:

So, umm... I could pick you up literally...? :smile::;:
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby NamiTheUntamed » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:48 pm

NamiTheUntamed
The Hunter

Postby ShadeC4 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:27 pm

ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby NamiTheUntamed » Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:57 pm

NamiTheUntamed
The Hunter

Postby ShadeC4 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:46 pm

Yeah. Pretty common mistake. :3 Many words like that, really... O_o:
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby NamiTheUntamed » Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:28 pm

NamiTheUntamed
The Hunter

Postby NamiTheUntamed » Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:10 am

So sorry for the double post, but I just wanted you guys to know that

NamiTheUntamed
The Hunter

Postby ShadeC4 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:24 am

TFDoc has been known to triple and even quadruple post often. P: I don't think anyone's gonna freak over a double post. :laughing: Hell, I had a whole thread before that was over 50 pages of only posts by me. :laughing::;: It's since been deleted, so I lost the post count from those posts... But that never mattered. P: And I still have the highest post count on the whole forum. :glanceright::;:

Yeahh... Post count doesn't typically matter to me, but I've become a whore for it here. :laughing::;:
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Time Lord » Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:00 am

Last edited by Time Lord on Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Timey's thought of the Day: Transypoo fixed my sig? And put words in my mouth? Scandalous!
Time Lord
Master of the Hunters

Postby TFDoc » Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:04 am

Last edited by TFDoc on Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This..., is The Dociverse. The place where all things small are larger than life. It had it's spontaneous beginings in the depths of time with The Micromaster Race Car Patrol. It grew quickly, and continues to expand, even as you read this.

TFDoc
TFDoc
Warlord of the Keepers of Souls

Postby Transypoo » Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:52 am

Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby NamiTheUntamed » Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:58 pm

NamiTheUntamed
The Hunter

Postby TFDoc » Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:47 pm

This..., is The Dociverse. The place where all things small are larger than life. It had it's spontaneous beginings in the depths of time with The Micromaster Race Car Patrol. It grew quickly, and continues to expand, even as you read this.

TFDoc
TFDoc
Warlord of the Keepers of Souls

Postby ShadeC4 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:33 pm

ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Next

Return to The Gallery