First look at the finaly complete ALPHABASE ONE.

Show off your art and the art of others!

Postby ShadeC4 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:13 am

Sounds awesome. :3 I have an approximately 1 and a half to 2 foot tall Grimlock that still needs to finish being constructed... Utilizes various TF parts, as well as some Robotix, GI Joe vehicle and weapons, and a large Spider-Man so far... The look I'm aiming for is a mix of G1, TWW and Devil's Due GI Joe/TF crossover Grimlocks. :3

In the end, he's also gonna be something of a triple changer. A war vehicle main alt mode, a robot mode, and something of a T-Rex mode. This is not starting with a base figure and just adding on/subtracting from, either... This is re-inventing several parts in order to put this mofo together.

In the end, I figure I'm gonna come out with a Grimlock who could take down the G1 one... I also prefer comic book Grimmy, so he's not really a dummy, either. ;x (TWW Grimlock is not a dummy, either, so~ <3 )
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby TFDoc » Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:11 pm

I gotta see that big Bozo! Oh, wait, your's will be smarty-pants Grimlock, not a Bozo. :smile:

More news on the Micro G1 front. I recieved KO WST Bruticus, Menasor and Superion(Landcross as well), they were out of Defensor and Devastator but those have now shipped and the seller promised me a nice discount next time for the delay. Overall, I give these lil' KOs a big thumbs up! They're not Takara WST quality or Minicon-like, more Micromasterish. Pretty fair constuction(though I still recommend delicate treatment) and most of them look GREAT! Especially The Combaticons, and Superion is more stable in combiner mode than G1 or G2 ever was.

Also, I just orderd KO WST Skywarp, Ramjet and Dirge. Sunstorm was also included, though he won't be in my G1 set ups. As soon as they all arrive, there will bea Micro-Gee-Wunn-O-Rama the likes of which has never been witnessed by any Earthlings.

Microptimus Prime
This..., is The Dociverse. The place where all things small are larger than life. It had it's spontaneous beginings in the depths of time with The Micromaster Race Car Patrol. It grew quickly, and continues to expand, even as you read this.

TFDoc
TFDoc
Warlord of the Keepers of Souls

Postby ShadeC4 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:50 pm

Heh... You do love your minis, no?
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby TFDoc » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:42 am

Shade wrote:Heh... You do love your minis, no?

I call them my main mania. I treasure my Micors. As much as I love all of my TFs(well over 1000), they are by far more important to me than the rest, except maybe Primes. Since I first seen the Race Car Patrol, I have been more taken with Micros and things to accent them than any other TF aspect.
This..., is The Dociverse. The place where all things small are larger than life. It had it's spontaneous beginings in the depths of time with The Micromaster Race Car Patrol. It grew quickly, and continues to expand, even as you read this.

TFDoc
TFDoc

Postby ShadeC4 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:53 am

EENtarresting...
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Transypoo » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:49 pm

Shade wrote:
Transypoo wrote:See? This is why I felt HIM in charge. (I'm lookin' at you Skids!)

You felt him in charge? Oo

I felt like I left him in charge!

[creepy_voice]Also, I just like... touching people! A-heh A-heh![/creepy_voice]
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby ShadeC4 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:55 pm

We already know you're a creep. Give us some new news. ;P
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby TFDoc » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:12 am

Winnipeg, Manitoba, huh Shade? Come and get you huh? Your'e not so removed from the world that you couldn't be got! I've never made it to Winni, the farthest down east I've ever been was Portage LaPrairie, but I could some day return to The Great White North, eh, and "come and get you". Heh-heh.

TFDoc
TFDoc

Postby TFDoc » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:11 pm

Here's Alphabase One as it started, F-Max and M-Plex.

TFDoc
TFDoc

Postby ShadeC4 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:41 pm

TFDoc wrote:Winnipeg, Manitoba, huh Shade? Come and get you huh? Your'e not so removed from the world that you couldn't be got! I've never made it to Winni, the farthest down east I've ever been was Portage LaPrairie, but I could some day return to The Great White North, eh, and "come and get you". Heh-heh.

Do it then. ;P That's there more for people who actually want to threaten my life, though... X3 Heck, I'd even give them my address and watch what happened. Would prove how lifeless and lame they are, as well as prove how psychotic I can become in the face of an attack. :smile:

*cough* ANYways... I prefer Alphabase One with everything else on it, personally. ^^;
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Transypoo » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:49 pm

Yes, I want to use the complete Alpha Base one as a city in some Transformers drawing or comic or something.
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby ShadeC4 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:54 pm

That's be awesome. :smilekitty:
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby TFDoc » Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:47 am

Shade wrote:
TFDoc wrote:Winnipeg, Manitoba, huh Shade? Come and get you huh? Your'e not so removed from the world that you couldn't be got! I've never made it to Winni, the farthest down east I've ever been was Portage LaPrairie, but I could some day return to The Great White North, eh, and "come and get you". Heh-heh.

Do it then. ;P That's there more for people who actually want to threaten my life, though... X3 Heck, I'd even give them my address and watch what happened. Would prove how lifeless and lame they are, as well as prove how psychotic I can become in the face of an attack. :smile:

*cough* ANYways... I prefer Alphabase One with everything else on it, personally. ^^;

I spent lots of time in BC, Alberta and Sask, even a few trips to The Territories, my brothers and I were nearly honorary hosers for about 10 years. I haven't been north of the 49th parallel since 1988, but if the need arose, I expect I could make my way across the lone prair-ie, in a Conastoga as I did in the olden days, and.., uh, GET YOU! :evil2:

I prefer the full-on Alphabase One myself, I just wanted to show the bones of the base. That was originally all I had planned to use. Then the MM Stations alt modes lead to more and more, and the next thing I knew my table was full and I was looking for more ways to go up^.
Last edited by TFDoc on Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

TFDoc
TFDoc

Postby Transypoo » Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:50 am

Well, it is interesting to see how things started...
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby TFDoc » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:11 am

Acey wrote:Yes, I want to use the complete Alpha Base one as a city in some Transformers drawing or comic or something.

I would be honored if you used AB1("Try and keep up with the acronyms!") in a Trans-Fan-Fic of any kind. That would rule!

It's currently disassembed, but it will be back up when the rest of my Micro Gee-Wunners arrive in 4-8 weeks. Who are they you ask? :laughing: Well I'll tell ya'. Protectobots, Constructicons, Swoop, Sludge, Skywarp, Ramjet and Dirge. A full blown K.O-rama! You asked. :laughing:

TFDoc
TFDoc

PreviousNext

Return to The Gallery