Characters' Life Stories!

Come, take a seat and tell us your stories!

Characters' Life Stories!

Postby Transypoo » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:27 am

Okay, there are several variations on Transmutate's origins, so I'll try to illustrate them here, but I'm gunna have to go soon, so if this ends mid-sentence, you'll know why.

(Original)
Many years ago on a strange seemingly organic planet, two ships crashed, one Maximal, one Predacon. The leader of the Predacons, Megatron, decided that this planet would be his new kingdom. The Captain of the Maximals, figured there was no way off, so he didn't bother even trying. A Maximal scientist, Depth Charge, finding himself free of rules build a large device called a 'spark machine' which entailed opening a small portal into the Matrix and pulling out sparks then building a protoform out of raw materials and scanning for life forms. The first time it was activated something went horribly wrong and the protoform split into two beings Transmutate, and Noctorro. Both incredibly powerful and seemingly connected, the instantly took a dislike to one another. Transmutate inevitably left the Maxamals and joint up with the Predacons but even this only lasted a short while as Transmutate became bored with them. Various adventures ensued, both Maximals and Predacons gained ranks and lost ranks. Strange alien artifacts started to turn up. Then Quickstrike found a large dark chamber, which gave him near god like powers, but it, was all to much for him and the chamber was destroyed by the observing aliens. Then later, both sides found that the center of the planet was hollow and at its core a source of unbelievable power, (Megatron got to it first.) Transmutate, now calling himself "Transmutate the God the Ubercookie" build up a family and was willing to sit quietly and do nothing, but couldn't resist a fight with his brother. Aliens abducted leaders, Terrorsaur started his own faction, and the Predacons disbanded and joined the Maxamals. Slasher, a clone (of who I forget) reinstated the Predacons, and captured Unicron forcing him into a mortal coil. Primal and Megatron are returned. And Transmutate blows up the planet.

Hundreds of years later on the former moon of the planet, life moves on. Megatron has started the Vehicon Empire thinking of himself as a god despite his dying body. The Vehicons are the reprogrammed sparks of the former Maximals and Predacons, as well as Transmutate himself. The resistance, the Maxamals are a ragtag group made group of just the same. Megatron's Son, Gigatron, is having visions of a non-existent brother. A Decepticon ship crashed containing none other than Soundwave. He says that he can make Megatron the ruler of Cybertron if given a new body. Behold Dark Convoy. (RID Scourge) Deep below the city is a lab, with in are failed experiments including the remains of Transmutate's original body, and Gigatron's decomposing brother (he was real!) Transmutate's should escapes from its body and forms a new one out of wires and wanders off into the wastelands. Jetstorm (Mutate) come into contact with his wire self and regains his memories, he leaves the Vehicons and joins the Maximals. An Autobot ship shows up containing Buildking, Fire Convoy, God Magnus and Rodimus (Prime is still king back home) Megatron is finally healthy enough to move around. Gigatron's Brother warns Gigatron the Megatron is going to kill him and if he were to kill Megatron first he could have the throne, he does so. But Megatron's chief scientist, and best friend, saves Megatron's spark and begins construction of a new body. Later on some of the failed experiments escape and join the Maxamals. Megatron rises again and kills his son and reclaims his throne, as the Maximals attack the city. The Maximals make it to the castle and in the process Mutate's love (who will appear in Transypoo! at some point) is killed and Transmutate's full powers are awakened and he blows up the universe. The End

I'll work out the others later...
Last edited by Transypoo on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby ShadeC4 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:33 pm

OoOoOo~... Juicy. O_o: Can't wait for the rest of it. :smile2: Hopefully you get to add more during your usual "early in the morning/late at night" trip to the forums I find you usually do. ;3 (You're usually on here about 4 to 5 am Central time zone.)

I also notice that you only post something when no one else is online (or at least when I'm not also online. :laughing: ). My guess is you are some form of Santa Clause for The Playhouse, but your gifts are daily, and they are in the form of posts, which is just awesome. :smilekitty:

Anyways... Yeah, definitely like that little bit you put up so far. Even that little bit is jam-packed with oh so much.
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Transypoo » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:40 pm

And I've forgotten so much of it, and I skiped over a lot of sub-plots.
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby ShadeC4 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:46 pm

Maybe you ought to use this as a way to fill those missing bits in, and have it be actually recorded somewhere for reference.
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Skids » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:58 pm

This group fanfic (Circa 2000) was the first appearance of Skids in an actual story; it also costars Beastbot and Matrix 3, as well as a bunch of other characters (As it was written by Beast Wars Anonymous posters on Beastbot's message board.) Nearly all of the Skids-related stuff was written by me. It's interesting that Skids is such a dark character in this, considering those attributes have since transferred onto other characters, and he's become comic relief.

It started off a bit...odd, but settled eventually into a nice dramatic scenario....mainly because myself and a few others insisted on making the story darker than originally intended. :evil2: It's pretty long, too; once this chapter finishes, follow the link at the bottom to return to the general index for more chapters.
http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/bbfortre ... robin.html
Skids
You are my friend, aren't you?

Re: Characters' Life Stories!

Postby Transypoo » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:43 am

Huh, I forgot about this topic...

Funny, I remember now that Slasher was a clone of Alpha, a techno-organic Raptor clone. (http://toyarchive.com/STAForSale/NEW200 ... ptor1a.jpg)
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby Skids » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:19 pm

Skids has gone from dark to comedy character, but he still eats in the same horrifying way as his first appearance!

"Mech fluid...," thinks Skidplates..."Sustenance.." It was at that moment that Skidplates realizes how truly hungry he is becoming."Hmmm...JaggedWing's mask was retracted by jaw motion...the problem is,I don't feel like I've got muscles to clench.Well,guess I'll make an attempt at this,though,",he thinks."Okay,guys,here goes..,"begins Skidplates tentatively. All of a sudden, as if it were an almost natural impulse,he jerks his head slightly back. His silver faceplate splits down the center,along a previously invisible seam,revealing a visage none could have ever expected to see.His lower face is composed almost entirely of a seething,gelatinous mass,pitch black in color.Somehow,it is kept suspended,in the vague form of a jaw."Hmmm..does anyone have a straw?",quips Skidplates,his voice seeming to vibrate and warble through the liquid.Suddenly,twin,silver metal tubes spurt forth from the mass.Open at the ends,each writhes about spastically,like a serpent...it is a most disturbing sight,indeed.Then,as quickly as they appear,the tubes snap back into the fluctuating mass,and the faceplate hisses shut."Obviously..," comments Skidplates,"This...will take some getting used to.."
Skids
You are my friend, aren't you?

Postby Transypoo » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:41 pm

Ah, Skids. He's just a symbiote in a transformer skin.
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Return to The Town Campfire