Doll Party

Come, take a seat and tell us your stories!

Doll Party

Postby Transypoo » Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:17 am

Hi, My name is "No Face." Or at least that's what every body calls me (even though I do have a face, it's just... burned up... but let's not get into that,) that or "the ugly guy that hangs around with Joe." Well, even if you don't know me you probably know Joe.

Well, let me get straight to the meat of this story. Joe was invited to a party that the girls who live across the street were having. I think it was commemorating some one getting a face lift, or up... or who knows why. So, Joe tells me about this party, an' that this girl he met a couple of days ago "Ruby" invited him, he tells me I have to come with him, an' that it's the perfect opportunity for me to meet girls. Well, yeah, it is, but girls don't seem to like guys with severe acid burns all over their bodies. Joe's always lookin' out for me. But I'm not really like him. Heck this one time he found this place that makes super realistic masks, with it on no one can tell that I’m burned up, as long as I wear a long sleeve shirt with it. But Joe ends up using the blasted thing more then I do. Hey, I'm fine with the burns, I've had'em for long enough that that's how I think of my self... darn it, I said I wasn't going to get into this... oh, well.

So, Joe told me about the party, and about the girls. He said that we shouldn't tell the other guys in our building. It's kinda strange that a bunch of guys live in a building on one side of the street, an' a bunch of girls on the other... huh... Next to us are George and Bill. Apparently they were into politics a while ago, but I dunno, they talk a lot but only seem to repeat the same things over and over... then down the hall is Mr. Binks. Mr. Binks, is a personality less jerk who's always playin' his GIANT stereo too loud. Well, I guess that's just our floor, I'm sure there are some women somewhere in the building. But as you can see those guys are dullards and would just ruin a party.

So anyways, I brought my camera and snapped a few pictures. Let me see what I got here...

That's Joe there, flirting with Ruby. And yes, that was every one at the party. It's not much but you know, a guy like me take what he can get. (Kinda nice of 'em to line up like that, no?)

Well, I started off by hanging around Joe. He seems to genuinely like this girl, unlike that other girl he was "dating" for a while.

This one's kinda blurry, but you get the idea. I dunno, they're both military types, could love be in the air?

This is where Joe told me to "shove off." No really ,I swear to God, he said "Shove off!" I don't think Ruby like me too much, she never made eye contact with me the entire time I was there! Oh, well.

So, I moved on and listened in on these girls... or women if you prefer. Hey, is that longhaired girl looking at the blue haired girl's chest?

I totally can't remember what they were talking about.

Must have been interesting, they didn't even notice me... ahh! that or they were ignoring me! Hey!

Wow, adda boy Joe! No wonder he wanted me to "shove off!" You know if he were a Navy guy, it wouldn't even bother me, but he's some kinda high atl. recon guy. So "shove off" was totally left field. I tell you, he's never living that one down!

Here's a girl with a Jack Sparrow doll.

Here's that girl again with her friend, or sister, or something, who was on the wall a couple of images back... Hey, lookit that, that giant box in the background flipped over between the two pictures...

Ok, so, Joe an' Ruby Tuesday, finished makin' out an' are now talking a bout guns! Yay... wait, why does she have a gun?!?!? Oh, right 2nd amendment.

Blue haired girl looks kinda bummed out. I'd say she drank too much, but from what I could tell there was no food at the party.

The girl from the wall checkin' out her shoe.

Hey, look it's me! Dude, Ruby's totally into my Joe back there!

Here's the last picture I took, the two girls lay down and I asked them what they were doing, and they told me they were looking at the clouds. Ok, I guess.

Well, that was an uneventful party. No food, no drinks. Heck if there had been drinks one of the girls could have gotten plastered and thought I was Brad Pitt. But I guess there where those kids there, but there could have still been food! The worst of it was that Joe took that Ruby girl back to our place an' I had to hang out at the Ihop for an hour listening to the rantings of a robot guy go on and on about the futility of it all and how "it never ends! It never ends!" He said some creepy stuff about how everything keeps beginning over and over but never ends, and how just when you think you're reaching the end it starts over... Spooky stuff. Actually I have a few shots of the guy... here:

They finally kicked him out after he started ranting about a planet-eating monster and how the only way to defeat it was in his chest... what a screwball.

The End.
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby Skids » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:16 pm

BWAHAHAHAHA...! That's awesome...
Man, now I gotta do one of my own sometime.
Skids
You are my friend, aren't you?

Postby Muffinthug » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:32 pm

man.. i think you kicked the dude from 40 year old virgins ass with the action figures.
Muffinthug
The Seeker

Postby Transypoo » Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:58 pm

Thank? You? I? Guess?
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby Muffinthug » Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:57 pm

Its good thing, to me atleast..... yeah...
Muffinthug
The Seeker

Postby ShadeC4 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:06 am

I want more tales of this. The story was awesome, and the pics kept me reading. :3
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Transypoo » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:01 am

I took some pics for another one... I guess I'll have to actually post them now... Well, when I get back...
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby ShadeC4 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:26 pm

Indeed. :3
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Return to The Town Campfire