[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
The Playhouse! • View topic - Dociverse stuff.

Dociverse stuff.

Come, take a seat and tell us your stories!

Postby TFDoc » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:27 am

Timey:
Most of my stuff is usually in the garage and the door code is tfdoc. Please be careful not to scratch Rosie's car, and stay out of my Yukon Jack, or at least leave me some.

Shade:
I'll bid! I want those camo military guys!

Before we continue this tour of New Iacon please contemplate this:

The Evolution of the Dociversian Cities

The unpopulated Cybertronia seems very small and thin compared to New Iacon, the biggest city in The Dociverse.
This..., is The Dociverse. The place where all things small are larger than life. It had it's spontaneous beginings in the depths of time with The Micromaster Race Car Patrol. It grew quickly, and continues to expand, even as you read this.

TFDoc
TFDoc
Warlord of the Keepers of Souls

Postby ShadeC4 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:34 am

ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Transypoo » Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:52 pm

I think that's Burning Convoy? The clear red Primal from Robot Masters? Or... is it? The silhouette's off...
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby TFDoc » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:14 pm

Takara Red Sixtrain

I also have black Sixturbo and green Sixbuilder, I regret not snagging white Sixwing for a fair price when I had the chance.
This..., is The Dociverse. The place where all things small are larger than life. It had it's spontaneous beginings in the depths of time with The Micromaster Race Car Patrol. It grew quickly, and continues to expand, even as you read this.

TFDoc
TFDoc

Postby TFDoc » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:25 pm

There's the big, red choo-choo, hangin' 'round the tracks.

TFDoc
TFDoc

Postby ShadeC4 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:25 pm

Ahh, I love that figure... It's so Gundam for a TF. And an awesome combiner, to boot.
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby TFDoc » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:29 am

Tour of New Iacon continued:

New Iacon General
The Emergency Services(ES) are all not only safely inside The Great Concavity but they appear to have armed shields that can drop into place when needed. I guess the theory might be that if something bad does happen there'll be someone left to pick up the pieces.

When the two sections of Fire Brigade HQ are turned that way, a little tab on one slides right into a slot on the other and locks them together, like it was meant to be. The FB has one KO, Hot Spot, and four draftees, the three copters and Tote, who's my Ironhide but has been a firevan since olden times.

Westhenge. Almost half of Star Convoy got pulled into the ever expanding Lauch Central. No Mega-Transports here, but enough lauching room for all of the spacebots, it nearly covers the entire henge. And there are still four new spacebots form the Target Legends not pictured.

A major construction project seems to be in the offing in Southenge. Is it some kind of power center? A planetarium dedicated to their long lost home? Or are they trying to build the most powerful spacebridge ever? One that might even transport across the seemingly endless void? You tell me!
I was glad to find a tower mode for Energon Scorponok.

I planned on shooting a few more angles and some close-ups but there was a MAJOR planetquake and before any clean-up could be started there was another just as strong and several aftershocks. There are bots down and emplacements askew all over The Henges, very little damage in the mountains, and NONE in the cave. I guess the protective systems in there preserved the ES after all. I hope to get the final pics when at least some normalcy returns.

MicroDoctimus Prime

TFDoc
TFDoc

Postby ShadeC4 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:53 am

ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby TFDoc » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:28 pm

TFDoc
TFDoc

Postby Transypoo » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:19 pm

Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby ShadeC4 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:33 pm

ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby TFDoc » Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:42 am

Yeah, FIRE! Fire's COOL!

I think it'll still be New Iacon.

Maybe I'll take some pics of the devastation before clean-up. Strictly for documentation, not exploitation.

TFDoc
TFDoc

Postby ShadeC4 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:20 pm

I'll exploit it for you. :smile:
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby TFDoc » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:30 pm

You WOULD! :laughing:

Are you sure you have the stomache for the uncensored photos? I mean, I know you're a pretty tough character, but, there could close-ups of some pretty gruesome cyber-carnage.

What am I saying? It'll probably just make you hungry!

TFDoc
TFDoc

Postby ShadeC4 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:18 am

ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

PreviousNext

Return to The Town Campfire