Dociverse stuff.

Come, take a seat and tell us your stories!

Postby Skids » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:11 pm

Man, I want a fullsize Cybertron Prime as Hot Spot (They call him "Hot Zone" now for legal reasons.) I used to be into that RID Prime as Defensor, but Cybertron Prime just does everything he does SO much better, I feel, including being a badass. (Loves Cybertron)
Skids
You are my friend, aren't you?

Postby ShadeC4 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:38 pm

Yeah, Cybertron had some GREAT figures... Too bad the story wasn't the best. :\

Note: We need a :/ emoticon. :glanceleft::;:
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Transypoo » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:58 pm

Shade wrote:Note: We need a :/ emoticon. :glanceleft::;:

ON IT!

EDIT: Like this: ::\???
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby ShadeC4 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:06 am

*adjusts slightly* ;x:

Just moved to the left 1 pixel: Image
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby TFDoc » Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:32 am

Shade wrote:Don't you mean Hot Spot? O_o: And what did you do to the other to "alter" it?

I was refering to Mini-Con Inferno that came with the Perceptor repaints(Sunstorm pack). I already had an unaltered version, plus:
We're off to Dairy-Con!
This..., is The Dociverse. The place where all things small are larger than life. It had it's spontaneous beginings in the depths of time with The Micromaster Race Car Patrol. It grew quickly, and continues to expand, even as you read this.

TFDoc
TFDoc
Warlord of the Keepers of Souls

Postby TFDoc » Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:57 am

Skiddums wrote:Man, I want a fullsize Cybertron Prime as Hot Spot (They call him "Hot Zone" now for legal reasons.) I used to be into that RID Prime as Defensor, but Cybertron Prime just does everything he does SO much better, I feel, including being a badass. (Loves Cybertron)

That would be a cool idea, but RID is my #1 firetruck, I love everything about it and..,

WAIT! I just had a TF epiphany!

The biggest cross-line Protectobots ever:

RID Prime as Hot Spot

Movie Ratchet as First Aid

Alternators Prowl as Streetwise

Universe Blades as... uh.., Blades

Animated Prowl as Groove

I know Skids would use Cyb OP, but otherwise, what do you think?

2nd Epiphany: It never occured to me until now to put Legends Hot Zone in the Fire Division. Before realizing he was supposed to be a firetruck I had him set for Space Division to carry one of the new ships. Now I might see how he looks with my other Micro FD guys, he may get transfered.
This..., is The Dociverse. The place where all things small are larger than life. It had it's spontaneous beginings in the depths of time with The Micromaster Race Car Patrol. It grew quickly, and continues to expand, even as you read this.

TFDoc
TFDoc

Postby TFDoc » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:18 am

New Iacon

TFDoc
TFDoc

Postby Transypoo » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:41 am

HOLY SLAG!!! THAT'S AWESOME TO THE MAX!!!
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby Skids » Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:45 pm

...WOW!!! :happy4:
Skids
You are my friend, aren't you?

Postby TFDoc » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:18 am

I'm starting to belive that New Iacon may not be a second city on New Cybertron, but that it occupies the same space in an alternate reality. The product of a divergence in the timeline. The split could have happened after the last of the Cybertronians crashed into this mid-voidal planet, but before the building of a city or the stucturing of the Divisions and the Council. Things here look a lot more haphazardly put together, as compared to Cybertonia or Cybertropolis.

The center area of the mountains behind the city is still mostly unaltered. I see elements of what might have been the Beastbot and Alternate Terrain Divisions. Perhaps, the Wilderness Detatchment(WLD)? Scouting Detatchment(SCT)?

The two main peaks. On the left is Mt. Skyfire("We shall remember."), and on the right, Mt. Volcavo.

The east and west shoulders of the mountains:
Last edited by TFDoc on Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TFDoc
TFDoc

Postby TFDoc » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:33 am

My favorite NI picture so far. I'm still quite enamored with the KO WST G1ers.

Aerialbots Over New Iacon

TFDoc
TFDoc

Postby TFDoc » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:22 am

*sung to the tune of Sesame Street's "The People in your Neighborhood" *

"Oh, we are the Kitties of The Dociverse.., of The Dociverse.., of the DOC-I-VERSE..,"

I'm trying to decide if Ravage will gain citizenship. It always seems an awesome, solom and sobering power to have over somebot's future, to me, and I take the responsibility serious. Oddly enough, that's no joke.

TFDoc
TFDoc

Postby TFDoc » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:30 am

Easthenge
I wanted New Iacon to be as different from Cybertropolis as possible, within reason, and it definately turned out that way.

Copland. Twice the security facilities as Cybertropolis. Lotta cops.

F-Max gets a slight mistransformation to give the City Center a new flair.

Huh. It looks like they're Building a Statue of Optimus Prime.
Last edited by TFDoc on Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:37 am, edited 5 times in total.

TFDoc
TFDoc

Postby Time Lord » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:15 pm

(Makes a note that when he does cross the oceans to stalk the 'Doc, he must also steal all his stuff). :evil:
Timey's YouTube page!

Timey's thought of the Day: Transypoo fixed my sig? And put words in my mouth? Scandalous!
Time Lord
Master of the Hunters

Postby ShadeC4 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:20 pm

... And sell it on eBay. :glanceright:
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

PreviousNext

Return to The Town Campfire