Your Ideal Transformers Crew...

Come, take a seat and tell us your stories!

Your Ideal Transformers Crew...

Postby Transypoo » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:09 pm

From a topic in the AUG (I'm switching it up a little more.)

The Premise is this:

You, the captain of a Transwarp ship, are setting out from Cybertron on an exploration mission. Something happens to your ship along the way. Maybe you end up lost in space, maybe to go back in time, may be you crash on a mysterious island. In any event, adventures will be had. So be prepared.

Your crew can consist of no more than nine (and your self, the captain). You may choose any transformer from any series in any point in time or space; but they must be an existing comic, movie, toy, or cartoon character

You (if you choose to give yourself/ your captain a name) and the crew must remain at least similar to their canonical counter parts. The personal histories of your crew can be altered to fit your needs. (For instance, if you want Blackarachnia on your team you can, she doesn't have to come from earth.) Try and avoid just using the same crew or too many characters from the same series.

Think about it!

Who is your crew, why did you pick them?

If you put some one like Bubble Bee in a crew with noting but Unicron Heralds, he'll probably be killed. Try and make them at least a WORKING crew, even if they do argue and bicker. (Like Beast wars)

Do you demand total loyalty? Are you a free weelin' commander? Are you a Pimp-mo-tron with a crew of nothing but Fembots? (Or Manbots?)

Would your crew make a good cast for a series?

How it's done:

First make a list of your crew choises (for easy referance) and list which series they are from. EX:

Wingsaber (Energon)
Slapdash (G1)

Then under your list tell us why you picked each member.

That's it! Have fun!

(If you need help, ask Teletraan 1.)
Last edited by Transypoo on Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby Transypoo » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:11 pm

My crew:

-Predacon (Armada)
-Lazorbeak (Beast Wars)
-Hydra (Beast Wars Neo)
-Dirge (Beast Wars 2)
-Thrust (Beast Wars 2)
-Jetstorm (Beast Mmachines)
-Trypticon (G1)
-Tankor (Universe)
-Devastator (Movie)

Predacon is loyal to a fault to our cause. He is heavily armored and he has the advantage of both being a ground unit, and an air unit. (Short range as it is.) Savage in battle, but cold and logical in base, he is an ideal second in command.

Lazorbeak: nimble in flight and awkward in fight. Even if she tends to waist Energon firing her gun in combat she's skilled at creating: Chaos, cover fire, and smoking heaps of scrap. In base she tends to be restless and won't shut up.

Hydra is mostly used to guard our base (Tryptacon,) a skill she is second to none at; her keen eyes, strong instincts, and former espionage skills allow her to predict enemy movements.

Dirge works Tryptacon's Energon refineries. He produces longer lasting Energon cubes, even if he does cause explosions now and again. On the battle field his highly powerful "Dirge gun" is an asset.

Thrust useful in recon but not much else. Spends most of his time with Dirge, flying around the base, or being up to no good. On the battlefield he tends to gum up the works but give him enough Energon and point him in the right direction, and he is a weapon no enemy can ignore.

Jetstorm is blindly loyal and a skilled tracker. Built with super advanced technology he may be the fastest member on the team. His scanning systems do have the slight fault; they cannot pick up beast modes. He also spends more time talking to his enemy then shooting at them.

Trypticon is mostly used as our head quarters. Designed like a city but built like a fortress he is an ideal mobile command center. Crew quarters tend to be a bit cramped, but the refinery and weapons systems are top notch. Dumb and slow moving are his faults, but his sheer size and double reinforced armor plating make him hard to stop.

Tankor is slow witted but loyal. Easily confused on the battlefield Tankor tends to start firing at whatever moves. In base he is quite and follows orders. He lacks any kind of tack and lobs monosyllabic insults at other crewmembers. He is however well armored and quite strong.

Devastator is our juggernaut. Nearly unstoppable and massive in fire power, strength and size. On the battlefield he tend to hang back and fire at the enemy from a hilltop. In base he is primarily used to move large objects in the cargo bays. Short spoken, it is easy to forget that he is actually rather intelligent.
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby ShadeC4 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:11 am

The AUG is run by that dick BlackZarak... A name which he does not deserve. BlackZarak was a truly cruel individual, loyal to his master and cause... The idiot on the net is just a fumbling a-hole that needs several shots to the head to the point of hospitalization and rehabilitation.

Don't ever mention I'm here to him... He'll stalk me like the ass he is, and I will intentionally seek to make everyone's life some form of a Hell for doing such. You will either end up banning me for it, or I will end up leaving due to either A) boredom or B) too much unnecessary stress in my life.

I won't be doing the activity mentioned in this thread purely because it comes from the AUG... That's how much s**t history I have with BZ. And that's where I end this and hope you let it end, too. (I don't care if this post gets deleted, long as you understand where I'm coming from.)
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Transypoo » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:53 am

Oh sure, I hate them all too. (And they hate me) I just like playing with them. :twisted:

(And I sure JW stole this from some whres... pluse I mad it more fun my way.)
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby Transypoo » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:54 pm

The reason JW's game is less fun then mine? Jw (the pompous ass) is involved and he can deny your teams! Here's what he said about my team:

Transmutates team:
-Predacon (Armada)
-Lazorbeak (BW)
-Hydra (BWN)
-Dirge (BW2)
-Thrust (BW2)
-Jetstorm (BM)
-Trypticon (G1)
-Tankor (Universe)
-Devastator (Movie)

I vote your request denied. Trypticon is to big an asset to release, and your team even without Trypticon pared down to the Legend of Cybertron version seems oversized. You are going to have quite a bit of trouble keeping it supplied and fueled on an extended mission away from our economies. Plus, I'm certain you mean Brawl rather then Devastator... though we admit he seems confused about it too.

While on that subject, I am wondering where you found your referance files. My files differ from yours in what seems several significate ways. Mainly on Lazorbeak, Hydra, and Tankor, though all of them seem to show discrepancies.

What a jerk, right?

Here's what I said:

What? DENIED?!?!? An' after I spent all that money having Team Jackets made?

Dude that sucks!

Was tankor going to be part of the team? Oh, yeah, I forgot, he refused to come to the Photo shoot!!! Aparently he wan't going to join my crew unless he could bring his li'l buddy Obsidian along, I TRYED to explain about the already large number of flyers on the team, but he didn't care, so we... let him go.

We are looking for another ground unit. If anybot's interested. I'm sure we can find some room on the logo for you.

As for Devastator's name. It's was he calls himself in the movie, and I'm more inclined to beleve the movie, then the toys, or do you like "Autobot Ratchet?" (And the 'dactyl twins? They look like girls to me! Plus we needed some.)
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby ShadeC4 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:57 pm

JW wrote:While on that subject, I am wondering where you found your referance files. My files differ from yours in what seems several significate ways. Mainly on Lazorbeak, Hydra, and Tankor, though all of them seem to show discrepancies.

Transypoo wrote:(And the 'dactyl twins? They look like girls to me! Plus we needed some.)

You (if you choose to give yourself/ your captain a name) and the crew must remain at least similar to their canonical counter parts. The personal histories of your crew can be altered to fit your needs. (For instance, if you want Blackarachnia on your team you can, she doesn't have to come from earth.) Try and avoid just using the same crew or too many characters from the same series.

I point that out. >.>;
Transypoo wrote:As for Devastator's name. It's was he calls himself in the movie, and I'm more inclined to beleve the movie, then the toys, or do you like "Autobot Ratchet?"

Here here! :D There are those who know that, to me, he is Devastator, not Brawl~ <3 (Though, after I'm through with his deluxe form, he will be Rhinox, and his leader form will be Megatron. :twisted: )
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Transypoo » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:09 pm

Shade wrote: (Though, after I'm through with his deluxe form, he will be Rhinox, and his leader form will be Megatron. :twisted: )

Woh! I'd like to see that! Sounds cool.

Edit: Feel free to follow the argument between me an' JW! (I think I'm winning) (And thanks for the idea Shade)
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby ShadeC4 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:14 pm

Leader Brawl head is becoming Megatron's gradually... Cleared space on the platform that the head connects to so the head can move still, and inadvertently made it so that the mechanism which holds his head down in alt mode actually works better. o_o;
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby TFDoc » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:37 pm

I'm not staying within the suggested parameters :smile: , but here's a ship and crew I put together about a year ago(with a little story idea), no big surprises on the Captain and Crew here, me being the elderly Gee-Wunner that I am:

S.S. Star Screamer

TransFomers: Starbound
Decepticon tyranny has run rampant throughout the galaxy. Prime and his little band of Autobot rebels are roaming the stars searching for long lost friends, seeking help in their stuggle and trying to stay one jump ahead of the army of Decepticons that Megatron has seaching for them, while helping, rescuing and trying to organize the innocent millions that are under the yoke of his cruel domination

Captain Optimus Prime: Command/Helm.
Who else to command the biggest ship in The Dociverse(at the time)? It was designed using the blueprints from the most powerful alt modes of one of the Autobots all time enemies. Prime found it comically ironic so he even named the ship accordingly.

Commander Jazz: First Officer/Operations/Navigation.
Natural choice again, for second in command. Prime's best friend and trusted right hand. One of the oldest Autobots and a veteran of uncountable battles at Prime's side. His expeience and knowledge make him invaluable as Prime's Number One.

LT Commander Prowl: Tactical/Security.
:smile: Worf? Prowl was designed for both of these jobs and is really begining to enjoy using the devastatingly powerful Decepticon designed weapons on the Decepticons themselves.

Lieutenant Bumblebee: Engineering/Communications.
Communications is a breeze for B, but he's realatively new to engineering, and though he's struggled some, Prime chose him for the position and believes in him.

Ensign Red Alert: Medic/Mechanic.
The bot medic job goes without saying, but he was chosen over Ratchet because, even though he's occasionally a bit of a loose cannon, he's a better mechanic. I wondered if Red should outrank B, but he's not an Arkonaught, and that gives B or anybot considerable seniority.

Microptimus Prime
Last edited by TFDoc on Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This..., is The Dociverse. The place where all things small are larger than life. It had it's spontaneous beginings in the depths of time with The Micromaster Race Car Patrol. It grew quickly, and continues to expand, even as you read this.

TFDoc
TFDoc
Warlord of the Keepers of Souls

Postby ShadeC4 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:28 pm

O.o... Interesting lil tale, Doc. o.o

:smilekitty:
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby TFDoc » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:24 pm

TransFormers: Starbound

Episode One: "Live to fight another day."

Summary: After Megatron did finally get his hands on the restored Allspark, he used it to transform the billions of machines on Giltaxa 7 before the Autobots were able to intervene, and created an army that conquered nearly the entire known universe, destroying, displacing and disbursing the hated Autobots to the point that Prime found his troops so depleted that he knew they could not survive even one straight up battle against those kinds of numbers. So they stole Starscream's blueprints and used them to build the biggest, fastest, most powerful, best armed and armored ship known to Cybertronian science, and coming past Decepticon held Cybertron at full speed, not slowing enough to be any kind of target, they strafed Megatron's headquarters hoping to get lucky and get him, but knowing that at the least it would infuriate him to the point that all of his energies would be dedicated to getting them. And that would lead most of the Decepticons away from Earth, their last chance for a while to help the people and the planet that had embraced them.
Last edited by TFDoc on Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This..., is The Dociverse. The place where all things small are larger than life. It had it's spontaneous beginings in the depths of time with The Micromaster Race Car Patrol. It grew quickly, and continues to expand, even as you read this.

TFDoc
TFDoc
Warlord of the Keepers of Souls

Postby ShadeC4 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:34 pm

Note to self: Do up 1 of these eventually. (Though that's kinda what I'm working into some custom figures I'm doing - just that the majority of mine are characters. :glanceleft: At least Springer is leader of my Autobot crew. :3 )
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Return to The Town Campfire