The WTF News Hour!

General news about anything.

Re: The WTF News Hour!

Postby Transypoo » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:23 pm

Well, she is movie star pretty, but it's not helping her case that there're all these glamour shots of her plus "more pictures" in back apparently.

Here's how I deal with attractive women, the world can learn form this: star at them from a distance, sweat, and avoide eye contact until you pass or they leave. Works every time!
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby Skids » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:54 pm

Geez, you've pretty much summed up my interactions with women I don't know (Actually, also, woman I do know, sometimes), there, man. Don't forget furtively glancing at them when they're not looking!

Just finished the whole article (All five pages); it tends to reinforce my belief that men need to remember that women are not there for them to stare at and get over themselves sometimes. Maybe from a purely biological standpoint, they look attractive partly to promote reproduction, but human beings have added a lot of layers onto culture, society and gender interactions beyond that.

I mean, there's intentionally provoking attention on womens' part, and then there's more often than not, "Damn, that's a good-looking woman, but she's looking good because she wants to or happens to, not specifically because she's trying to catch my attention". Somehow, the statement that she was "too attractive" and it was "distracting" to her male coworkers as a result really irks me. I think part of it has to do with the fact that she was interested in, and wearing high fashion, and being criticized for it, while the tellers and other lower-level female employees were dressing in really trashy and much more revealing outfits and getting a free pass on it, according to the article.

And hey, if you're an attractive woman, you shouldn't be forced to make yourself sexless just because some dude can't keep his mind on the job, which is what they were saying (i.e. don't wear anything that reveals your body, it's too attractive and is distracting us.)

That all makes it seem as if she was being singled-out, and I think one could read a subtext of "This woman is threatening to us as men (The male coworkers saying this) because her job skills are closer to the same level as ours" into their reactions.
Skids
You are my friend, aren't you?

Postby Transypoo » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:09 am

It's like in a superman comic (great start) they had a woman woking in the Daily Planet that was basically wering a tanktop, mini-skirt with visible thong, and heels. And while they were useing her as a joke having Lois call her on her inapropreate work wear, I think, in reality, she'd have been sent home. (by Lois)
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby ShadeC4 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:11 am

Skids wrote:(everything he typed about the article)

Yeah, I know. It's what makes me glad I'm not attractive. The only "men" ogling me right now are these damn spambots that keep trying to get my personal info. They keep trying to hit on me like I'm so gullible that I can't tell what really poor English & responses that have nothing to do with my replies means. I tend to just copypasta some lengthy response about how I'm dead & enjoying being in Hell. Some seem to get confused & not know how to respond so it stops there. Others make some semi-coherent response about only the part where I said I'm dead. I think 1 once got on the part about Hell... But, yeah. lol

As for dealing with women... I'd give an actual response to that if I didn't think you were both joking.
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Skids » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:22 am

Ahah...hah...yeah...totally...joking....
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...joking....

Nah, I was actually being serious. Well, women have to introduce themselves to ME. Then everything is fine. But it's hard to get past that stage!
Skids

Postby ShadeC4 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:53 pm

Skids wrote:Nah, I was actually being serious. Well, women have to introduce themselves to ME. Then everything is fine. But it's hard to get past that stage!

Not for me. I just chat & things flow. Same way I deal with everyone now. Well, unless they appear to be a spambot. Then I accuse them of such.

People like being treated like people. I just find it difficult to initiate convo in public anyways. Only time I can is when I get that feeling like it's 1 on 1 (even when it isn't) or if I already know someone.

Yes, that's what I wanted to say as "advice" anyways. :p They are humans too, ya know. You can have friendship without getting stuck in that "friend zone." I will admit, though, it's probably easier for me because I am a woman. lol That & I've kind of developed this outward personality. I've met so many women who don't talk even after initiating convo with them. It's unnerving. But those types of women aren't necessarily the kind you'd run into offline. They seem to more exist online which suggests it's actually a guy behavior as, the more feminine a "woman" appears to be, the less true it is they're actually a woman.

Anyways, yeah. Offline just talk with them like the real people they probably are. But I do say to do it in a place where they're like minded (such as at a convention). When just out & about your chances of finding someone that like minded are greatly reduced.
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby ShadeC4 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:24 pm

ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Skids » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:52 pm

ShadeC4 wrote:
Skids wrote:Nah, I was actually being serious. Well, women have to introduce themselves to ME. Then everything is fine. But it's hard to get past that stage!

Not for me. I just chat & things flow. Same way I deal with everyone now. Well, unless they appear to be a spambot. Then I accuse them of such.

People like being treated like people. I just find it difficult to initiate convo in public anyways. Only time I can is when I get that feeling like it's 1 on 1 (even when it isn't) or if I already know someone.

Yes, that's what I wanted to say as "advice" anyways. :p They are humans too, ya know. You can have friendship without getting stuck in that "friend zone." I will admit, though, it's probably easier for me because I am a woman. lol That & I've kind of developed this outward personality. I've met so many women who don't talk even after initiating convo with them. It's unnerving. But those types of women aren't necessarily the kind you'd run into offline. They seem to more exist online which suggests it's actually a guy behavior as, the more feminine a "woman" appears to be, the less true it is they're actually a woman.

Anyways, yeah. Offline just talk with them like the real people they probably are. But I do say to do it in a place where they're like minded (such as at a convention). When just out & about your chances of finding someone that like minded are greatly reduced.

To clarify, often I'll meet people and it just works out fine. You start talking, etc. Social interactions for me tend to happen...I don't really have much control over whether they do or not, but tend to leave it up to circumstances, after which it tends to be okay. I was more referring to when you see people you find attractive, but you have no context to speak to them/not sure what type of people they are anyway. :smile:
Skids

Postby ShadeC4 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:15 am

Skids wrote:To clarify, often I'll meet people and it just works out fine. You start talking, etc. Social interactions for me tend to happen...I don't really have much control over whether they do or not, but tend to leave it up to circumstances, after which it tends to be okay. I was more referring to when you see people you find attractive, but you have no context to speak to them/not sure what type of people they are anyway. :smile:

Ah, those convos... Because I prefer real people with common sense etc., etc. I avoid those people anyways. lol The kinds of people I find most attractive can be found in places with things that are in my tastes. So I gather I'm lucky that way.

Almost sounds to me like you're attempting to "go out of your league." lol Not saying you are just it seems that way. That can definitely lead to unwanted outcomes if things are initiated... But, at the same time, not always. Just start saying something. Something witty such as about the oddness of randomly talking to someone you don't even know. Or be like "Hi, I don't know you but I figured we could chat anyways." People in general like humor. They'll immediately think you're hitting on them but you could no doubt make them realize you're just saying hi & wanting to chat. Sure, you may find them attractive but don't start with that. If things come to that later on so be it but it shouldn't be your whole intent. Just be out to meet new people... People respond well to that in my experience.

Yes, I know doing that isn't easy. But you ought to be able to work yourself into doing it. I know I have it in me... Just gotta work on letting it out.
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Skids » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:04 pm

TOKYO (AFP) - A Japanese man has admitted to burning down his family home after his mother threw away some of his favourite robot toys from the "Gundam" animation series.

Yoshifumi Takabe, aged 30 and living with his mother, said he had become suicidal after she dumped some of the robots, of which he had enough to fill 300 boxes stacked to the ceiling, the Sports Nippon said Wednesday.

The blaze on August 9 last year completely destroyed their two-storey wooden house in Kasai, Hyogo prefecture, but no one was injured.

"The Gundam figures are like the partners I spend my life with," he reportedly said after pleading guilty at western Kobe's District Court. "I wanted to die with them in a fire if they were to be thrown out."

The Mobile Suit Gundam series, based on an animation TV series which started in the late 1970s, is about space wars fought by gigantic robots.

THIS HOUSE OF MINE BURNS WITH AN AWESOME POWER!!!
Skids

Postby Transypoo » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:05 am

Yeah, mom, don't touch my toys or I'll burn the house down!
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby ShadeC4 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:06 pm

I need a Powermaster Prime to fill that void in me... 1 day, though. 1 day I'll have it back again... & will improve its articulation & such. But it'll still fill that place in me.
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Transypoo » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:35 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... eople.html

Well, that's not in the least scary.
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby ShadeC4 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:55 am

ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Transypoo » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:59 pm

The Legend of Zelda is a demonic video games series that

Demonic, really?

follows the path of a young sorcerer named Zelda, as he uses witchcraft and a Satanic blade to violently murder various creatures.

Aaand you're an idiot, sir. Zelda is the princess, Link is the demonic satan worshiper.

Detailed review show Zelda must complete endless, tedious tasks that involve: blowing a ocarina séance summoning device, turning into a wolf-spirit of Twilight lore, canoodling young women and enticing kittens with ‘nectars’, being enhanced by Satanic spirit ‘goddesses,sages and great fairies’ who wear no clothing.

Dude, which game are you playing? Are you sure it's not a Knockoff dating sim? (Granted the fairies don't wear much clothes...

Hashiru Miyamoto, made a title called “Zelda: Windwaker” that used anime cartoon images and introduced children to elements of pixelated copulation of the most graphic nature.

No, seriously, are you sure you're playing a legit Zelda game?

On Facebook, college and high school students are taking sexualized poses with Zelda tattoos on bared skin. They are then uploading these tattoos and telling their friends to “one up them”. This eventually culminates in a meet-up with strangers, wild sexual relations and possible abductions and death.

If you studied science at all you'd understand that this is not a direct cause an effect... you do know that maggots don't spring forth from old meat, right? Right? You know that much, correct?

In the video game series, there is a royal family of magicians that Zelda must always save. This family broke a blood pact with the avatar of Satan (played by a being named Gannon). Zelda is used as a way to connect your child into this mess of backdoor brimstone deals. They tell your child they are the “Hero of Time” and must use a Triforce power to become the master of all.

Sir, really, which game are you PLAYING?!?!? LINK is always saving ZELDA, and she never made and kind of blood pact with Ganon... he's the one always trying to take over the world!

This girl has symbolized this story with the “Triforce” marking upon her exposed mammalian ludicrosities. She is advertising herself on Facebook from her parent’s bed, saying “you can have a triforce of power upon my chest” which may indicate three people at once, a bizarre and severely audacious form of lust lingering.

Notice the thigh high stockings with blue bows, all captivated under the spinning, shiny lights of a disco ball. The double entendre is rife with this one and there is no doubt perverted legions clamored to take part of this dirty disco.

Dude... you've spent waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long looking at this picture... he's like if Adam West's Batman was a Christian. "And it a picture, and picture starts with P there for the Penguin is behind this!" Bed? That's a bed? I can't tell WHAT's going on behind her...

Here we see a female subject exposing what’s known as a ‘tramp’s stamp’ upon her bared bosom. This is a partially exposed panties pose and you can see a singular triangle from the triforce is here. She is letting the buyer know that there is a secret entrance from behind and the Oreo cookie (in the left background) can crumble.

‘tramp’s stamp’ upon her bared bosom? No, sir the 'bosom' is on the other side of the girl... and their Vanilla Oreos, so it must be the Joker's doing! (Yes, I'm having fun!)

Here we see anime perversions from Miyamoto’s “Windwaker”. The girl fairy in the back is named Navi and is part of the royal family. You can see tentacle calligraphy all around and “Windwaking” is a term used in the homosexual and lesbian community for oral acts of genital to mouth masticating.

Navi? What, that's Zelda... and tentacles? Has the man never heard of vines? Y'know like grape vines, it's how you make the wine that magically becomes the blood that you drink... Is "windwaking" a term? .. I guess it is now...

Here, a person advertises the various forms of Zelda. Each costume of Zelda in the Facebook market may symbolize a preferred type of condom contraceptive or perhaps even worse.

What... WHAT? Is he suggesting that... what?

AAnother child is using the Aryan Triforce symbol with a come hither innocence look.

Oh! So, it's all a Nazi plot! Now I get it, you know when you put it like that I can see all the anti-Semitic values in Zelda.

In this flash shot, notice the 7 deadly sins coming from the Legend of Zelda design. The seventh sin is obscured by the game title itself.

The sins... mm-hum... so... the moon is sloth? and... the wave lines are...???

O.O!!! It says "Bob" in the corner! That means she caters to gay dogs!

Much like Robin of Batman comic lore, Zelda wears tight leg stockings and frolics about with grown men. In the most recent release, Zelda works as a ‘hand’ on a cattle pasture with an older, firm gentleman who gives him lodging in exchange for hard work and solving the village’s problems. See the similarity? Much like Batman and Robin share a homosexual relationship, in the Zelda games the boy is oft times engaged by an elder homosexual man who lords over him under the masquerades of training and crime fighting.

No, seriously, which game are you playing? I know I'm not one that picks up on subtle romance in games, but seriously!!

Here we see the international reach of Zelda. The hearts represent the life the “player” can steal from disposed victims in the game.

He's got me there.

Throughout the kingdom of Hyrule, there exist great castles and places of ancient worship. These places have huge doors that can only be opened when the player shooters his arrow into the whispering eye. ... This must be an invitation for friends to shoot their arrows into the ‘whispering eye’, which is modern youth’s euphemism for the no-no place.

Uhh, that's not true... sometimes, yes, you DO have to shoot an eye-symbol with an arrow, but it doesn't look like that.. That's the Sheikah eye. OH NO! It's a terrorist plot! A Homosexual-Nazi-Terrorist plot... to make your daughters sluts... yup.

"No-no place?" What are you 12?

In an airy expanse of times before ancient, three great lesbian goddesses frolicked through the impossibly dark expanses of deep space, their deep moans of pure ecstasy upon touching one another the only break to the vacuum of infinite silence.

Seriously! Which game are you playing?!?!

A young man blows upon an ocarina, taut unstockinged legs exposing bulged thigh muscles from beneath a skirt that flows in the wind. His blonde hair tickles his face, as he blows upon this ocarina’s phallic prominence.

From behind, a grown man watches while holding fast to the “Master Sword”. An explosions takes place between the grown man’s legs and we can all see the symbolism, fully completed by the annoying fairy.

It is a symbol of homosexuality. For every one gay, for children will be dallied. This game supports the gay agenda and uses sparkling fairies to make cute the very depressing and horrendous thing that is taking place here. Young Zelda will be getting a taste of Hyrulian homosexuality and body hickeys before long on this tattoo. Can you see the symbolism and why this game is so dangerous?

Straighty McStraighterson? Is that you?

I like how the rest of it is just the same images over and over... I guess he ran out of material.

OH no! all those girls have EYES! and MOUTHS! and are ALIVE! Clearly they're trying to corrupt our children into being Gay Nazi Terrorists! And look how they flaunt their TWO eyes above their ONE nose all pointing towards the mouth, sickening!
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

PreviousNext

Return to The News Room