[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
The Playhouse! • View topic - The Gundam Topic!

The Gundam Topic!

General news about anything.

Postby ShadeC4 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:03 pm

ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Time Lord » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:29 am

Timey's YouTube page!

Timey's thought of the Day: Transypoo fixed my sig? And put words in my mouth? Scandalous!
Time Lord
Master of the Hunters

Postby ShadeC4 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:24 am

So my hybridding of HiZack and Astray Blue Frame is essentially done. Will take pics - eventually. Needs paint still, too, though...
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Skids » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:06 pm

Skids
You are my friend, aren't you?

Postby ShadeC4 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:44 am

... Megas XLR does not help that thought, only adds to it. >->
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Transypoo » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:00 pm

Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby Time Lord » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:47 pm

Thought this was cool (Believe it or not, I watched the original version and I think this is far better).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6kijGyKpdE

Anyways, once I've finished watching A-Tea.. er, I mean Turn-A, I'll try this series out (I'm sure theres episodes on Veroh or YouTube. I'm trying to cut out my habit of impulse downloading).
Timey's YouTube page!

Timey's thought of the Day: Transypoo fixed my sig? And put words in my mouth? Scandalous!
Time Lord
Master of the Hunters

Postby ShadeC4 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:52 pm

ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Transypoo » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:22 am

Yes, not that... EVERYTHING'S on DVD SOMEWHERE, man.
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby Time Lord » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:00 am

Timey's YouTube page!

Time Lord
Master of the Hunters

Postby ShadeC4 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:29 pm

I burn as data format. Fit more, and always able to just be copied and pasted to any computer. Also always on storage than, and can be transferred about to other places where you can burn as whatever format you want. Note, though, that .mkv files take several files and merge them into one. There's a program built to separate all those files (it's how I got the end theme of Dominion Tank Police out: "I Adore You" by Brown Eyes).

The video is typically without sound and an .avi file. Audio is typically in .mp3 format, so they are easy enough to merge together. Just use the audio you want, slap it onto the .avi, put on any subs (if you chose Japanese audio), and burn.
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Time Lord » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:44 am

The Gundam 00 dub is out (Yes, I'm downloading it) I think it's OK but nothing spectacular at the mo (Just come off watching all of Gurren Lagann as well as Escaflowne, Code Geass & a lot of Macross), but what do you guys think?
Timey's YouTube page!

Time Lord
Master of the Hunters

Postby Transypoo » Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:25 pm

Code Geass sucks!
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby Skids » Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:03 pm

Man, that's the most "fanboy" you've ever gotten. :smile: (Though I agree, at least to the extent that the design work is keeping me from being interested in it.)
Skids
You are my friend, aren't you?

Postby Transypoo » Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:41 pm

I watched the first episode and was pretty annoyed at it for being too random (and not in the good way) then when they introdused the 16th tall anorexic man with big hands and long hair I gave up.
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

PreviousNext

Return to The News Room