The WTF News Hour!

General news about anything.

Re: The WTF News Hour!

Postby ShadeC4 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:04 pm

If you scroll past all the repetitive images there's a comments section. People there have claimed that it's fake (i.e. a trolling). Personally I've known too much about humanity to not suspect it of being legit but I also know that trolling like that exists. So I'm pretty much in the middle on it.

Still though I lol'd at your comments on it. xD & you can't be entirely upset... I mean he did provide us with pics of hawt geek girls. :smilekitty:
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Transypoo » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:51 pm

Eh, I'm not into tattoos, so it kinda ruins it for me.
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby ShadeC4 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:54 pm

*shrugs* Your loss. ::3:
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby ShadeC4 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:15 pm

It's interesting what I can get away with legally being on disability but other people have to deal with such bull****.
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby ShadeC4 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:13 pm

ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby ShadeC4 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:03 pm

The AUG is dead...? *holds grin of glee back*

EDIT: Ah, nevermind... Google lead me to a place with the answer. Sadface @ actual answer. :sad:
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Transypoo » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:26 pm

Black Zarak has fallen! All hail Prisma Nova!

I mean, heck, the way it is over there, WE'RE doing better then they are!

IN. YOUR. FACE! They laughed at me when I first opened the Playhouse because I only had one member (me), but it was brand new! I had said that... and now... NOW LOOK AT US! We have at least seven! :happy3:
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby ShadeC4 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:32 pm

I looked around & saw some posts from BZ but the main active admin does appear to be Prisma. No prior experience with them but the fact that other users of the forum have issue with me still makes it a horrible place imo. & I especially still wouldn't join till BZ actually bothered to resolve the matter we have with each other. But he sounds like a Christian fundamentalist from some other posts I've seen him make on ICOM... So I doubt his rationality.

& then there's the fact that, when I mentioned I had issue with him elsewhere, he joined up there purely for the sake of harassing me which only perpetuated my thinking that even he aint gonna just let it drop. I added him to MSN once in the hopes of resolving it... But he never appeared online. Sent him offline messages with no response. So either he doesn't use MSN or.. Yeah.

Personally I do think The Playhouse is better because, not only are there actual active members, but there definitely is a very open atmosphere here - as much as it seems that I intimidate people off the forum with said openness. Oh wells, less members of the over-sensitive majority to deal with. :smile:

C'mon people... Stop moving toward that actually growth stunting ideal of "growing up" & start actually growing up.
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Previous

Return to The News Room