List All the Comics You Read

Worst. Forum. Ever.

List All the Comics You Read

Postby Beastbot » Fri May 25, 2012 5:58 pm

Just curious what we all read here, beyond the obvious.

Anyways, my current comic pull list has:
-Transformers: MTMTE
-Transformers: RiD
-Transformers: Autocracy
-Transformers: Regeneration One
-Avengers vs. X-Men (just the core series)
-Deadpool
-Uncanny X-Force
-Magic: The Gathering

(And, coming this August:
-Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe)
Last updated July 14th
Current Transformers Total: 4,192
Beastbot
Slimy yet Satisfying

Re: List All the Comics You Read

Postby Transypoo » Sat May 26, 2012 12:58 am

I kinda had to stop following comics issue-to-issue because of a lack of money, but I buy a vol of some of my faves now and again, and I borrow from Skids' collection.

Currently reading the last volume of the 80's G.I. Joe.

But I also follow:
-Hellboy, etc...
-Yotsuba
-Fullmetal Alchemist
-IDW Transformers series

And that about it...
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby Skids » Sat May 26, 2012 9:18 pm

The only new comics I read on a monthly basis are More Than Meets the Eye, Robots in Disguise and Regeneration One (I even have them on my pull list at the comic shop).

Various other stuff (Joe-related) in trade form: (Classic G.I. Joe, G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero (the modern continuation of the original series), IDW's Joe-verse).

I'm looking forward to the trade of Autocracy; I figured I'd just wait for that, since I have everything from the IDW-original Transformers universe (Not counting the New Avengers crossover) that they've committed to trade (i.e., I have the trades for Megatron:Origin through Chaos).

I also like to follow old X-Men comics in collected form (from the Claremont era). Uncanny X-Men, X-Factor, New Mutants, Wolverine, the various one-shots and mini-series. My real area of X-interest is about '79 to '91. I have a bunch of collected stuff from that time period.
Skids
You are my friend, aren't you?

Postby Matrix3 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:24 pm

TMTNT
All Transformers comics
Spider-Man
Halo
Mortal Kombat
Matrix3
Lord of the Wanderers

Postby Transypoo » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:30 am

Oh, hey. This exists. I forgot about it. I actually follow comics now, so...

I'm following the IDW Jem series via. Trades.

With single issues it's: Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur, Monsters Unleashed, and the rebooted Josie and the Pussycats (I guess I like girl-band comics!).

But also, I got a whole STACK of random single issues a while back (That included the first issue of MASK. The villains already know where the hero's base is, like before the story starts. It's weird.) and some random trades from a sale at the local comic shop. REALLY enjoying Alpha Flight. Will need to look more into that.
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby Beastbot » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:33 pm

Wow, this is old. I'm actually selling off the comics I listed in the first post now, heh.

Anyways, I'm not into TF comics as much as I used to be. Scott and Roberts' comics have gone off the deep end, if you ask me; their comics don't read like TF comics anymore, it's like they want to write something else. So TF-wise I'm just reading what Barber writes (Optimus Prime, Revolutionaries), as well as the First Strike "event" and the Transformers one-shots from said event.

As for Marvel:
-Deadpool (soon to be renamed "The Despicable Deadpool")
-Spider-Man/Deadpool
-Uncanny Avengers (the team w/ Deadpool in it)
-Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe Again (Interesting coincidence, given the first post)
-Cable
-For this month only, Venomverse and all of its spin-off comics (basically what-if Venoms from other universes where Venom bonded with some other superhero all come to a planet for a big battle with... something, it's a weekly 5-issue miniseries with a couple one-shots. So Captain America Venom, Deadpool Venom, Rocket Raccoon Venom, Ghost Rider Venom, etc.)
Last updated July 14th
Current Transformers Total: 4,192
Beastbot
Slimy yet Satisfying

Return to The Comic Shop