Never reading my crap

The Weeping Corner, go to it.

Never reading my crap

Postby ShadeC4 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:21 am

Why is it like, every time I come up with something to do with fiction around here, no one ever effing reads it? Point in case: http://www.transypoo.com/playhouse/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=327 There I am, flat out asking for help, & notta. This is the kind of stuff that makes me wanna never share my story ideas with anyone except my own mind. That & the people who tell me it's good & crap & never offer any actual feedback... -_- It's always like I can only ever get ignored or the same lame ego boosting. Never anything to actually help me develop my stories, writing skills, etc...
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Re: Never reading my crap

Postby Transypoo » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:22 am

Well, I've been legitametly meaning to read it, but then get distracted. That's also true with Skids' classics posts, a lot of the time I forget to read it for a few days.

But you're not looking for excuses... okay I'll go read it...
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Re: Never reading my crap

Postby ShadeC4 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:01 pm

Eh, I just find it's really for the best that I say what's on my mind when I'm thinking of it. This happened more because I didn't do that. Was feeling a bunch of stuff deep inside that I wasn't feeling on the surface. It'd been boiling in me for MONTHS... I knew I needed to do something but, with my PC down, I couldn't watch NGE. (I got the desire to watch it since I know it helps me.) I was actually watching Pink Floyd's The Wall when it finally broke. If I'd known that woulda made it get out I woulda watched that movie sooner...

Was also made worse by the fact of my broken heart. But, yeah. I'm just more about speaking my mind on a lot of things... I need to talk more, not keep things inside. I don't want that happening again... So, yeah. My posting this topic made me feel a little better. Though I've been having crappy days since Friday... I'm really depressed right now & have no idea about it. I was very irritable on Friday... Had no patience yesterday. Now I'm depressed. Ugh, this doesn't feel good...
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Return to The Weeping Corner