[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
The Playhouse! • View topic - What You're Playing Now 2

What You're Playing Now 2

Let's play a game!

Re: What You're Playing Now 2

Postby Beastbot » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:02 am

Now I'm back on the PS3 and playing the unique platformer Puppeteer, where the whole thing plays like it's a very elaborate puppet show on a stage. Really great mechanics, lots of collectibles. Occasionally the dialogue goes on a bit too long, but overall I am definitely LOVING this game.
Last updated March 5th
Current Transformers Total: 4,549
Beastbot
Slimy yet Satisfying

Postby Beastbot » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:07 pm

Now I'm playing WRC (World Rally Championship) 5, a game I got for free on PS Plus a while back. It's a fairly bare-bones rally racing game, and the graphics are positively PS2-level, but as far as the gameplay goes it's pretty darned solid.
Last updated March 5th
Beastbot
Slimy yet Satisfying

Postby Beastbot » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:47 pm

Now I'm playing LEGO Marvel Super Heroes on the PS3. MAN, that's a lot of stuff to do in this game... so many collectibles, characters, and levels... These LEGO games continue to get better and better.
Last updated March 5th
Beastbot
Slimy yet Satisfying

Postby Beastbot » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:38 pm

After playing Syberia on the PS3 for a few days (kinda boring adventure/puzzle game... not sure why it's considered such a classic), now I'm playing Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, which is a Mario Kart-like game for SEGA characters. It's a REALLY solid game, with karts that transform into boats and planes depending upon the terrain. Just as good as any Mario Kart game, though the higher difficulties can get pretty ridiculous.
Last updated March 5th
Beastbot
Slimy yet Satisfying

Postby Matrix3 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:42 pm

Now playing Darksiders 3. It took 6 years for it to be made as the original publisher went bankrupt and it was unknown if it would be made but luckly the rights were bought by another publisher who then made it. I find the plot interesting so I am glad to see it continuing so hopefully we will see Darksiders 4 in the future.
Matrix3
Lord of the Wanderers

Postby Beastbot » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:10 pm

Last updated March 5th
Beastbot
Slimy yet Satisfying

Postby Matrix3 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:59 pm

That is what I also thought that they would have a game for each rider and then in the fifth some kind of team up. Do you mean who do I think is the strongest rider? I do not know since I have yet to beat the current game and nothing is known of Strife but from what I remember I think Death is.
Matrix3
Lord of the Wanderers

Postby Beastbot » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:52 pm

Last updated March 5th
Beastbot
Slimy yet Satisfying

Postby Matrix3 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:34 pm

Ah still can not say as I have not finished the 3rd game. Once I do then I will be able to respond.
Matrix3
Lord of the Wanderers

Postby Matrix3 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:13 pm

I beat the Darsiders 3 game so I can now say that I enjoyed the 2nd game more. The reason for this is due to the prior game having a big world to explore, you meet many interesting characters and it has a lot more rpg elements (my favorite). I am not saying the current game was bad as it was fun and had an interesting story however it was shorter than the previous game (It can be completed in about 20 Hrs), it did not have as many interesting characters and world does seem smaller but all of this is mostly due to the budgetary constraints. Another thing the game had is that it is one of the hardest games in the series as it uses Dark Souls game mechanics like dodging and countering enemy attacks which make it fun but it is not my cup of tea. I do hope it does well so a 4th game is made so we get to play as Strife and continue or end the story.
Matrix3
Lord of the Wanderers

Postby Beastbot » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:09 pm

Hrrm, okay, thanks for the info. I'm not crazy about the high difficulty, but if No. 2 is as good as everyone says it is, I think I'll still get No. 3.

Say, now that I have a PS4, if you want to add me on PSN, my username there is the same as here-- Beastbot. If you're not Matrix3 or something similar on PSN, just tell me you're Matrix3 in the text of the friend request.
Last updated March 5th
Beastbot
Slimy yet Satisfying

Postby Matrix3 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:47 pm

I actually go as Matrix3b on PSN and Xbox however I tend to play more multiplayer games on my xbox account. I sent a friend request on PSN so if you have a gamer tag on xbox send me one there.
Matrix3
Lord of the Wanderers

Postby Beastbot » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:01 pm

I don't have an Xbox, sorry. Honestly I don't play many multiplayer games at all, I just kinda like to see what my Internet friends are doing/have done when it comes to games.
Last updated March 5th
Beastbot
Slimy yet Satisfying

Postby Matrix3 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:21 pm

Ok.
Matrix3
Lord of the Wanderers

Postby Transypoo » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:40 pm

Wow, have I not been on here all month? I have been crazy busy.

I keep going back to Breath of the Wild. Gotta find all those Koroks, and it still amazes me when I find a new place I had not been to yet!
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

PreviousNext

Return to The Arcade