Tv & Movie News 9/10

Post about your favorite movies and shows here!

Postby ShadeC4 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:17 am

... Oh gawd. >_> They're doing what everyone predicted what Michael Bay would do... -.- They are RAPING CHILDHOODS!!!! >\ Something Transformers pleasantly did NOT do. ^^
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Transypoo » Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:26 am

Bay should Direct ALL childhood movies.
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby ShadeC4 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:32 am

Yes, but would you really want to see Alvin, Simon and Theodore destroy the world...?

... I think I just asked a stupid question. >-> Considering I would answer that question with a "Yes." cc' But, let's see what you say anyways. ^^
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Transypoo » Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:38 am

Well, not destroy the world but I WOULD like to see them trying to get to a battle of the bands because some how Simon got tied into a crooked Mob deal, where if they don't pay up by the night of the BotBs they would kill Simon. So, Alvin the chipmunks and Simon have to drive cross country and avoid assassins, which involves lots of car chases and gun fire and explosions, but of course Alvin & co. don't touch guns, but they do dress up and all that jazz. An' it would be filled with musical numbers.
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby ShadeC4 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:43 am

That would rock. :3 Also sound similar to the original Alvin and the Chipmunks movie. ^^ Where they ran away from those damn female Chipmunks. x3
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Transypoo » Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:47 am

I know... those movies were awesome, and should be the basis for the new one not "Garfield the movie."
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby ShadeC4 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:56 am

Indeed. >_>; *has never seen that new Garfield movie* x;
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Transypoo » Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:06 am

Don't bother.

But there's a full CG one coming to DVD that's in the style of the old cartoon... no promises, but it LOOKS better.
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby ShadeC4 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:12 am

Hmm... Maybe... Depends, really.
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Matrix3 » Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:56 pm

the new cloverfield trailer:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ufYF0f-zMgY
Matrix3
Lord of the Wanderers

Postby Transypoo » Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:50 pm

Wow, now I REALLY want to see that!

Think it'll be tied into Lost in any way! ^_O
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby Matrix3 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:24 pm

Just abit of random news I found. From Batman to Terminator. Christian Bale has signed on to play John Conner in the 4th Terminator movie. And who you gonna call? Yep the Ghost Busters are comming back but not to the movie screen but rather to the gaming systems of today.

Stars Harold Ramis, Dan Aykroyd, Ernie Hudson and Bill Murray reunite to reprise their roles as Spengler, Stantz, Zeddmore and Venkman. Supporting the ghost busting crew are the talents of Annie Potts, Brian Doyle Murray and William Atherton.

Story Line:

With Manhattain newly overrun by ghosts and other supernatural creatures, it's up to you to take on the role of a new recruit joining the original, famous Ghostbusters team. Equipped with a variety of unique weapons and gadgets, you will hunt, fight and capture a wide range of uncanny phantasms and demons in an all-new, funny and frightening battle to save New York City from its latest paranormal plague.

Watch the teaser:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=t4lvk94TdI4
Matrix3
Lord of the Wanderers

Postby ShadeC4 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:32 pm

O.o Nice... 8) I'd prefer that over them doing up a CG movie. Part of the charm of the first 2 was in the fact that they were live action... And bringing in newer, younger people would just not cut it so much. (See "The Extreme Ghostbusters" for example.) I mean, yes, the cartoon was sweet... But the movies had their own charm. They had things in them that were never in the cartoons... Things that only our parents got when we were that little. (Unless you were a well informed kid. x) )

I would still see a CG movie of them... But I would probably wait for it to be on DVD. =/ Knowing how Hollywood is with such things nowadays, it would probably be like the old cartoon and then some... Which would just ruin the entire experience imo. -_-

BUT! As a game, it totally works. ^_^

On a bit of another, somewhat related note... Annie Potts was FINE. ;) And still is imo. ;3 From "Pretty In Pink" to Ghostbusters and on, she has always been a foxy lady... Kinda makes me upset that her current roles are TV ones. Seeing how I don't watch TV anymore... =\
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Matrix3 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:29 pm

Ray Park has been cast as Snake Eyes for the GI Joe movie.
Matrix3
Lord of the Wanderers

Postby Transypoo » Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:34 am

More GB game footage Looks like you get to recreate/fight some of the movie scenes/ghosts.

I hope it comes out for Wii.
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

PreviousNext

Return to The Theater