TV/Movie News (New 5/23)

Post about your favorite movies and shows here!

Postby ShadeC4 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:06 am

Transypoo wrote:Hey, noob, be nice to Matrix, he's a charter member.

KNOW YOUR PLACE.
Skidplates wrote:Actually, he's the FIRST member. After me, of course! Last of the surviving members of my original board founded in 1999, that is. Which was pretty much the place we hung out until the EZboard Playhouse was founded....which evolved into the Forumco Playhouse...which evolved into its current incarnation. Beastbot didn't join us until the Playhouse days, though some of us have been around since BWA. Lotta history here...respect! ^ ^
The smart person realizes that IS me respecting. >_>; That's called blunt honesty. ;x I tend to not hold back my opinions in "free" places... If you want me to hold back, I'm afraid I never brought my ButtSpark or other such message boards persona with me. I left it WAY back away...

Deal or ban me. Wouldn't be the first time I was banned for being honest, which I see as respectful because it is not in any way, shape or form "lying." At least you always know where you stand with me with it...

All a sign of authority means to me is that you're at risk of being an arrogant jerk and a dictator. I don't take kindly to being told what to do... (Thus why not even my public persona ensures I will not end up banned. >_. )

Banning me is pretty much just like telling me a joke... It's laughable. "Ooo! You banned me from some place on the internet... So scary. It really effects my life in the real world."

Heh. I'm also a manic depressive, have ego issues, and a whole lovely, wonderful slew of others... I'm a screwed up mess. My moods go wherever they want to, and all I can do is go along for the ride. I'll blame myself and hate myself later for saying this when I'm in a better mood... Right now, I'm riding on the negative high. 8)

... And that's a problem with manic depressives. When we're "high," it's all natural and we are REALLY high. :D

Did I mention that none of what I said is in any way, shape or form false? And, if you believe it is false, I laugh at you! >D

This girl's got attitude. :3
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Skids » Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:36 pm

Now, now...don't worry, it's all in good fun. ^ ^ In my case, I was just going on a nostalgia trip, not trying to justify why the guy I've "killed" online more times than I can count (Hey Matrix, c'mere...I'll give you a coooookieeee....) should be bowed down to.

What applies around is this place is that we tend to throw around a lot of ego and declarations of power without actual authoritarianism to back it up, unlike, say, the Allspark, where it is possible to get in trouble more easily. You weren't around for the "civil war" last year between Mutate and myself, for instance....nor for Transypoo's OLD name of many years, "Transmutate the God". XD

Just as long as bots don't post on the board and nobody hacks it or gets TOO mean, we're alright. Heck, one of our OTHER charter members was Grimlock6666666666 (...Whatever...lot of sixes...), although he left us pretty quickly after our founding, telling us he loved us guys. ^ ^

Not that I don't love the Allspark...I'm in pretty deep around there at this point, and really try to keep the tone pleasant and civil amongst the posters on that board by being nice myself, even though I'm not a mod, nor do I have any interest in being appointed one. Lotta people I like on that board...I wouldn't want to become "that guy," the one who has to censure people when they break the rules.
Skids
You are my friend, aren't you?

Postby Transypoo » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:06 pm

Yes, yes. I don't want to be "that guy either" (even though I do tend to edit foul language around here. (Talk about chickens is right out!)) but I'm not likely to ever ban someone... unless they were continusly posting dirty images or some such thing. (Remember this is a family establishment.(I will let certan things through if I find them funny, though.))

Actually here: This is the civil war. You have to remember we changed the deco, and sometimes the password on eachother for pretty much every post.
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby Skids » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:27 pm

Darnitall, most of the image links are broken in there, now. But yeah, changing the color schemes and skins was one of my favorite parts. OH well...y'know, technically, you won, because that was my version of the Playhouse, and we're here now at the one you built personally. Buuut...I had a message board first, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAthaaaaat basically folded and got absorbed into the Playhouse. ^ ^
Skids

Postby Transypoo » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:35 pm

Yup. It's just too bad we couldn't have kept some of them around, I was rather proud of my Erkin board... Then the Prime one that lasted, like, a second.
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby ShadeC4 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:54 pm

I'm a manic depressive, so I tend to have no real control over my reactions. >->; Especially when I deny them for so long and it pents up. >_. So, yeah... There is no way of guaranteeing how I will behave and such. c.c; And I may even flame at times. >_>; It will pass, though. It always does...

Gawd, right now I really hate being manic depressive. -_- No control over my moods and crap... It sucks!! >O And, yet, in a bit from now, I won't care about it and may even like it. >_>;

What fun I have never knowing how I will be, just being stuck going along for the ride!! c.c;

I really do hate it right now, though. :/ I want to be like people who do not have this problem... It's bugging me. -_-

Oh. And you have a swear filter on this place. O.o Though I know how to get around it. XP And thus we see an advantage to being me~ c.c; My thoughts being so all over the place and rather abstract, I can figure, like, so many things out. x.x;
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Matrix3 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:11 pm

Wow has it been that long since I joined? Any how I did not take it personal when Shade put to punctuate. Glad to see this has not caused any trouble.
Matrix3
Lord of the Wanderers

Postby Transypoo » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:11 pm

Well, you know us we like to go on power trips 'roun' here. Shade still needs to learn that we're not making threats, we're joking.

*readies stick mounted chainsaws.*
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby Skids » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:40 pm

You just wish you had my chainsaw nunchaku! Beware the lumber assassin!
Skids

Postby ShadeC4 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:06 am

Transypoo wrote:Well, you know us we like to go on power trips 'roun' here. Shade still needs to learn that we're not making threats, we're joking.

No... You need to learn that I'm a manic depressive and how you mean something means nothing to where my moods go off to. >_>;

I realize now, more than ever, how much I have no control over my moods... Things I discovered last night and even earlier today.

So, yeah... I don't have to learn anything, considering I already learned it. -.- What you have to learn is my severe lack of control over how I react. c_c;
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Skids » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:10 am

I think we've ALL learned something about each other today! Children?

Children...?

OH MY GOD, KIDS, GET OUT OF THE STREET!!!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH THE STOVE BUT DID YOU LISTEN???

...I can't look...

^ ^
Skids

Postby ShadeC4 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:17 am

I've got movie news for you... Trailer for a very special new movie.
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Skids » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:26 am

Oh, man...that was too funny...!
Skids

Postby ShadeC4 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:28 am

=3

[link]

:3
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Transypoo » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:29 am

Oh wow... I like that 2nd one much more.

WAIT A MINUTE!!!! THIS SHOULD BE IN THE GALLERY!!! AARRGG!!! RESPECT THE TOPICSSSS!!!! *falls to knees and cries* NOOooooooo....*sob* respect the topics. *sob* *sob*

Actually, it's about time we got a new one of these. YES!
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

PreviousNext

Return to The Theater