Transfomers 5: The Last Knight

Post about your favorite movies and shows here!

Transfomers 5: The Last Knight

Postby Matrix3 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:58 pm

So Anthony Hopkins is in it. I wonder if the reason is that he liked the script or some other reason? I hope it is the first reason since he is a very good actor. I still get chills seeing him in Silence of the Lambs after all these years. Any how I wonder if he provides a voice or plays a human character?
Matrix3
Lord of the Wanderers

Re: Transfomers 5: The Last Knight

Postby Matrix3 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:12 pm

Megatron's new look in TF5. I like the fact that he finally has his arm cannon like he did in G1 compared to how it was previously. I also find it interesting how the sword has a Aztec look to it. Not a bad look overall as it has a menacing vibe to it fitting Megatron. Your thoughts?
Matrix3
Lord of the Wanderers

Postby Beastbot » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:08 am

My only concern is that I'm almost certainly going to be disappointed with the toy. That's far too solid of a robot mode; it doesn't look like it turns into anything, and that's rarely an indicator of a good alt mode.
Last updated October 4th
Current Transformers Total: 4,365
Beastbot
Slimy yet Satisfying

Postby Matrix3 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:24 pm

Supposedly the word is that he might turn into a multi headed dragon that was spotted on a banner with Optimus but looking at him it is hard to say this is true. However it does appear to me that he might turn into some kind of animal as his feet do look like claws and his chest does appear to have an animalistic looking head.
Matrix3
Lord of the Wanderers

Return to The Theater