My fan-name for Lugnut's punch is CANON.

Post about your favorite movies and shows here!

My fan-name for Lugnut's punch is CANON.

Postby Beastbot » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:57 pm

I don't know if any of you know this or not, but back when the Animated episode "Lost and Found" first aired, out of a spur-of-the-moment I called Lugnut's punch "The Punch of Kill Everything". It started to catch on at TFW2005 and a few other boards, especially after it was discovered that its acronym was "P.O.K.E."

I talked to Marty Isenberg at Botcon '08 and he LOVED it-- he actually recalled the name from the TFW2005 message boards even though I had posted it about 3 months before Botcon-- and wanted to work it into the series somehow, even though he wasn't sure if the word "Kill" could get past the censors.

Well.... he did it. HE FREAKING DID IT.

MY FIRST CONTRIBUTION TO TRANSFORMERS CANON! EEEEEE!!!!

*is super-giddy*
Last updated July 14th
Current Transformers Total: 4,192
Beastbot
Slimy yet Satisfying

Postby ShadeC4 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:02 pm

Dude... Nice!! :happy4: *snickers @ "P.O.K.E."* X3
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Transypoo » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:37 am

AWESOME! Here, we can P.O.K.E. at greatness!!!
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby Time Lord » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:38 am

Hey Buddy, you have a claim to fame now! Well done! :smile:
Timey's YouTube page!

Timey's thought of the Day: Transypoo fixed my sig? And put words in my mouth? Scandalous!
Time Lord
Master of the Hunters

Postby Skids » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:49 am

NICE! Congrats!

Man, as a fandom, we have really good fan-creator interaction overall these days with the Animated crew/the IDW staff/Hasbro guys (esp. with Hasbro now replicating the success of the Joe Q and As with Transformers-themed ones.)
Skids
You are my friend, aren't you?

Postby ShadeC4 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:18 am

Skiddums wrote:Man, as a fandom, we have really good fan-creator interaction overall these days with the Animated crew/the IDW staff/Hasbro guys (esp. with Hasbro now replicating the success of the Joe Q and As with Transformers-themed ones.)

Here here! :smile: Now if only less people complained about how good things are. ;x:
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Clover-Elf » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:30 am

Shade wrote:
Skiddums wrote:Man, as a fandom, we have really good fan-creator interaction overall these days with the Animated crew/the IDW staff/Hasbro guys (esp. with Hasbro now replicating the success of the Joe Q and As with Transformers-themed ones.)

Here here! :smile: Now if only less people complained about how good things are. ;x:

Haha, yeah. I may be new to this fandom, but even before I actually got into it, I heard a LOT about TF fans being prone to screaming "THIS IS GOING TO RUIN FANDOM FOREVER!"

(To which I say, "If this franchise could survive Transformers KISS, I think it's good!")
If givin' up's the point of bein' grown, I'd rather make-believe!
Clover-Elf
The Wanderer

Postby ShadeC4 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:24 pm

I liked KISS. O_o: But, then again... I have an account at HentaiPalm forums. :glanceright:
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Beastbot » Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:42 pm

Skiddums wrote:NICE! Congrats!

Man, as a fandom, we have really good fan-creator interaction overall these days with the Animated crew/the IDW staff/Hasbro guys (esp. with Hasbro now replicating the success of the Joe Q and As with Transformers-themed ones.)

Yeah, Isenberg was a really cool guy at Botcon. Still couldn't believe he actually knew my name for the punch before I even told him-- apparently he follows the major boards fairly closely.
Last updated July 14th
Current Transformers Total: 4,192
Beastbot
Slimy yet Satisfying

Postby Skids » Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:03 am

Yup, he pays close enough attention to the boards that he called out that guy from Dubai who posted S.2 spoilers as someone who irritated him, in his Club newsletter interview.
Skids
You are my friend, aren't you?

Return to The Theater