Transformers Animated: Animated is NOT DEAD!

Post about your favorite movies and shows here!

Postby Transypoo » Fri May 29, 2009 3:05 pm

And now for my series where all the Autobots are Spiders and all the Decepticons are construction vehicles made out of three robots!
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby ShadeC4 » Fri May 29, 2009 7:15 pm

Remember those Transformers fans who are so horribly stuck on G1 that they actually never like any of the new stuff and tend to barely ever buy into any of it, if at all? Here's what one of them did as an idea for the next Transformers cartoon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBUoAjvPoHY&fmt=18

Yeah, I think we should beat him, too. And don't worry, I stocked up on all kinds of head-bashing utilities - mostly baseball bats. The old wooden ones at that, too... They'll pay homage to their beloved G1, as well as leave them numerous splinters from the beating! :smile2:

Know what the sad part is, though? That actually looks like a good idea for a cartoon. :glanceright: I think it'd be good if Hasbro did something like that like (whatever company owns Gundam) did SD Gundam for the Gundam franchise: A show intended to generate interest in young children. I just don't think it should be aired without a show for the older audience going at the same time.
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Skids » Sat May 30, 2009 2:14 pm

This from the Allspark at Botcon: ANIMATED IS NOT DEAD. The toy line will continue through 09 and into 2010.
Skids
You are my friend, aren't you?

Postby Transypoo » Sat May 30, 2009 11:00 pm

"I'm not dead yet!"

"You will be in a moment."

"I'm feeling better!"
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby ShadeC4 » Sun May 31, 2009 4:23 pm

Pretty much my thoughts on it. XP

As a toy line, it is carrying on... But, as a TV show, it is long gone. I just hope the new series is as good as Animated was.
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Skids » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:38 am

The thing being, TF lines these days don't run for more than 18 months. If Animated is allowed to continue into '10, it will run for more or less the amount of time it would have normally (July 08 to July 09 (It is still on shelves, now), plus six months or so for the remaining product to come out.

And that is a handsome list of toys still to be released; probably would have filled six months of a regular (i.e. not "We're getting them out despite cancellation") Animated release schedule.

So, with the time allotted the line, and the production schedule on the show being longer than that of the UT series, I don't think we could have GOTTEN more than three seasons, unless it had a BMach-like extension (Which was never guaranteed).
Skids

Postby ShadeC4 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:23 am

I'll laugh if that's what the new series turns out to be...

Regardless, I mostly just want my Animated Arcee. If they can do that, I will be fully satisfied.
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Skids » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:39 am

Skids

Postby Skids » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:41 am

Figure King (and also Hyper Hobby) mentioned that Transformers Animated (Japanese version) will be "heavily" edited to match the movie setting.

UH....HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
They should just insert a CG Movie Prime character who comments on everything in the show.

Movie Prime: "Who's this whiny little brat?! Ditch her for a smoking-hot 20-something! Don't worry, though, guys, she's still 10, she just LOOKS 20, so it's okay! And why isn't anything exploding around here?! All of you, give me your faces! Especially you, Blitzwing, you have three!"

Animated Prime: "........................................................................I need a lie-down."
Skids

Postby Transypoo » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:07 pm

No, no, She's twenty, see? She just look 10, and later she turns 30 and looks twenty! Also we've added pantie shots every other frame!
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby Skids » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:39 am

Japanese intro with GLORIOUS new animation. Wyatt even had to post on how kickass he thought it was, which invalidates all criticism. If the man behind the designs loves it.... :evil2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWjXcmBj ... r_embedded
Skids

Postby ShadeC4 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:08 pm

Whoa... O_o: Suh-weeeeet. :happy3: I wanna know what the show is like now. Like, if they altered the animation at all, just exactly how it progresses, etc...
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Re: Transformers Animated: Animated is NOT DEAD!

Postby Skids » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:16 pm

Funny how the title of this topic still applies thanks to Botcon. Isenberg is writing the con comic, so there's the stamp of officialness. Meanwhile, Botcon has posted this Cheetor comic!

http://tformers.com/transformers-club-c ... /news.html
Skids

Postby Transypoo » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:32 pm

Awesome! Crumpelzone's a Bot!
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby Skids » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:47 pm

Yeah, it's nice, what with nonflyers usually being bots.

Text-free art, plus Ransack
http://www.allspark.com/content/view/8608/20/
Skids

PreviousNext

Return to The Theater