TF: WFC : Seige

Post about your favorite movies and shows here!

TF: WFC : Seige

Postby Transypoo » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:41 pm

So, this popped up on Youtube: https://youtu.be/x6vnmS1Dfuk

Megatron clearly stole Overlord's lips.
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Re: TF: WFC : Seige

Postby Matrix3 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:11 pm

So I watched all six episodes last weekend. I enjoyed it and can not wait for more episodes. What did you guys think?
Matrix3
Lord of the Wanderers

Postby Transypoo » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:34 am

Took a little getting use to, but I ended up really liking it, I'll more than likely give it another watch fairly soon.
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby Matrix3 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:34 pm

Somethings that I did enjoy was the characterization of some of the characters. For example Bumblebee not being an Autobot from the start and him being able to talk since it was becoming cliché him not being able to.
Matrix3
Lord of the Wanderers

Postby Transypoo » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:57 am

Yeah! I was at first confused as to why they had Red Alert as the medic, but I really liked how they handled Ratchet, so it ended up making sense.

I did feel like the show would benefit from a Rattrap-like character.
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby Transypoo » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:04 pm

Or Springer. G1 Rattrap is Springer.
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby Matrix3 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:38 pm

Well watched the whole season of Earthrise and I liked it. Too bad the next part Kingdom is the last part. It was kind of interesting showing Megatron was conflicted about the things he did. I can not recall any past version of him doing this.
Matrix3
Lord of the Wanderers

Postby Transypoo » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:54 pm

Yeah, that was interesting! I overall liked it but there are some weird things I didn't like.... Okay, let's do this:

[list][b]Pros:[/b][/list]
- Skylynx was very well written, I liked the evolution of him as a character, even if it was only for one episode.
-Giving Megatron some depth to his character, that he regrets having to do some of the things he had to do.
-The mere fact that he paused when Elita suggested that he could join the Autobots!
-Elita One's acting.
-Literally anything Chomia does.
-Dinobot showing up at the end.
-Galvatron!
-Bugbite calling Bumblebee "Ugly"

[list][b]Cons:[/b][/list]
-Optimus is whiny, and dumb.
-Why can't there be any humor?
-Some of the acting is kinda flat.
-Shockwave is weirdly emotional, and because of how flat everyone else is he ends up one of the more emotional characters.
-That one weird scene where Prime sits in Megatron's lap. (When Megs had the rebar in his chest.)
-A Quintesson cutting off it's other faces, shouldn't that kill it? And if they're more like five individuals connected, why didn't the other personalities try and stop this or control the tentacles to stop it?

At first I didn't like they was everything had to be set up and resolved in each episode, but then I realized it feels a lot like in old media when they would tell the cartoon/comic that a new character had to be added, but the writers didn't know what to do with them, so killed them off, or just have them never show up again, and I ended up enjoying that aspect.

Back in the first season, I really felt like the show needed a sarcastic guy, a Springer, in the cast to add a little levity. I still feel like it needs that.
I kind of hope they don't try and grim-dark the BW cast, I know they will, but Rattrap being snarky at the Autobots would really add a LOT to the show.
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Return to The Theater