Botcon 08

Is it toy related? Then post it here!

Postby ShadeC4 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:32 pm

Well, look at Cali... On the surface, you wouldn't expect she's a lying, conniving, cowardly little b****. You would take her as someone likable, have friendly chats with, etc... Meanwhile, behind your back, she's stabbing you there, and you can't even feel it and are not aware of it.

She may not be an actual member of that place... But she's definitely the epitome thereof. Wingus is a member who's an example of such. (Took me a bit to remember that.) He was involved in the hunt to ban me on dA, after all...
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Transypoo » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:18 am

I only use to hang out in the Art area of the Allspark until I realized the ungrateful swine would rather give praise to a poorly draw doodle of Optimus kinda standing than even look at my stuff. NEPOTISM I TELLZ YAH!

And I only post on the AUG 'cause I like being a jerk there... by not being a jerk and saying very weird things (that are normal things here) et all.

Yup, the Playhouse is my #1 home! :smile: :smile: :smile:

:._.: Wait... this is MY board! :smile2::;: Silly me!
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby ShadeC4 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:23 am

Yes, but you actually have loyal members who stand by the forum, too. So it's not just you and your childhood friend hanging out doing stuff back and forth, you also have other people to interact with, providing far more variety and such. :3

I.e. this place is made of WIN and AWESOME, much like your room. :3
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Transypoo » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:44 am

Huzza! I'm winning! EAT IT BLACK ZARAK!
Transypoo
It's fine. It's fine!

Postby ShadeC4 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:13 am

*pets Acey gently* Yes... Welcome to the true dark side. :evil2:
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Postby Time Lord » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:02 am

I seem to go the opposite way: Wherever I go, I seem to become universally liked. But I have no idea why!

Anyways: I joined the Allspark, but I really havent posted there in months. All I know is I wasn't given as warm a reception as I was given in the other places, here included.

I may not come here as much as I'd like to lately, but I know that if I need to talk to like-minded nutters, here is the place to do it! :smile:
Timey's YouTube page!

Timey's thought of the Day: Transypoo fixed my sig? And put words in my mouth? Scandalous!
Time Lord
Master of the Hunters

Postby ShadeC4 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:27 pm

Time Lord wrote:I seem to go the opposite way: Wherever I go, I seem to become universally liked. But I have no idea why!

Ever had anyone grow out of liking you, regardless of the reasoning (if there even was any) before me?
Time Lord wrote:Anyways: I joined the Allspark, but I really havent posted there in months. All I know is I wasn't given as warm a reception as I was given in the other places, here included.

Well, you're "their kind" now... Great transition.
Time Lord wrote:I may not come here as much as I'd like to lately, but I know that if I need to talk to like-minded nutters, here is the place to do it! :smile:

I think you'd be wrong there... Only because I'm here. Not sure about the rest, but I know I'm not your kind, manipulator.
ImageImage
ShadeC4
I live my life as I feel

Previous

Return to The Toy Shop